Promposal pt. 2

Jakes pov*
I hear the front door open and I place the plates on the table and turn down the lights but then I hear a door slam. I immediately know it's the office door and Erika who slammed it so I go up and knock.
J- Erika...? Baby are you okay?
E-...
J- Erika Michaelanne Costell please open the door
E- go away
J- No! I told you I was going to be here for you and that's what I'm doing.
Erika opens the door and she look really mad.
J- Erika what happened
E- you said you wouldn't hurt me!
J- I did say that. Did I break it?
E- yes!
J- what when
E- I know you were texting her
J- who.. Tessa?
E- DUHH!
J- Erika come down stairs
E- why
J- just come
We walk down stairs and I see her face light up.
Erika's pov*
I was really mad at jake. After we talked he told me to come down stairs. I didn't want to talk to him nor be in the same room. As we were walking down the stairs it was dark in the entry hall but there was a glow coming from the dinning room. After turning into the room I realized jake and Tessa planned this. That doesn't explain the hearts but it made this a lot better. There was food already prepared and candles everywhere's.
E- jake what is all this.
J- it's our night of relaxation.. sit.
I sit down and he pours me a glass of water.
E- jake this is so cute.
J- not as cute as you. But I have something serious to ask you
E- ok
J- do you love me?
E- yeah why
J- would you go anywheres with me
E- I mean most places yeah * her smile growing bigger*
J- would you go a certain place with me
E- where would that be
J- anywhere but..
E- but where!
J- PROM!
* Anthony came out with a goat with a shirt saying PROM?*
E- JAKE!!
Erika gets up and kisses Jake. Their smiles are so big. Anthony is still standing there with the goat.
J- so is that a yes
A- and did you see the goat!
E- *laughs* yes tony I saw the goat and yes jake I would love to goat to prom
J- I see what you did there
* all three laugh*
A- alright gotta bring the goat back to the farm.
E- wait can you take a picture of the three of us tony
A- yes
Jake and Erika stand holding the goat and kiss.
J- thanks bro
Anthony leaves and jake and Erika go to the living room to watch the movie.
Jakes pov**
As we were watching the movie Erika laid her head on my shoulder I could tell she was getting tired. I picked Erika up and carried her to the bedroom where the candles and rose petals were and she smiled. She then kissed me. That kiss lead into a make out but then she pulled away.
E- jake...
j- what's up * brushing her hair back*
E- don't ever leave me
J- I won't
Erika got off of me and went into the closet. She came out with in a black bra and sweatpants on.
I took off my shirt and jeans and put on some shorts and we laid in bed and talked. After a few hours we fell asleep.