Stop i liked it

Erikas pov**
It's been a week since me and Jake starting dating. We haven't really told anyone except for our families, chance and Tessa. They all are happy for us but our brothers. My brothers are obviously not happy they said that if he hurts me they will hurt him. And Jake hasn't told his brother because Logan had a crush on me in his senior year. But our parents are really happy. Jake and I are going shopping today so I need to get dressed.
Jakes pov**
I am driving over to Erika's so we can go shopping. I walk into her house and see her dad added out on the couch and her brothers eating in the kitchen giving me death stares. I walk up stairs and knock on Erika's door.
E- one sec
J- no problem
A couple minuets later Erika opens the door and kisses me.
E- Hey
J- how was your night
E- well other than the part of me having to go get my drunk dad from a bar.. it was great. *sarcasm*
J- well tonight will be so much better I promise. And you should have texted me I would have went with you.
E- Jake its fine.
J- okay babe are you ready
E- yeah just let me get my shoes on.
J- okay
She gets her shoes on and we are walking down stares when her dad wakes up.
E.D- hey where you guys going
E- dad go sit down and the boys will bring you some water. I'll be back tomorrow after school.
E.D- are you going to Jakes house
E- yes but we are going shopping.
E.D- take my credit card please.
Erika walks over and takes it and we get in my truck.
Erikas pov**
Jake and I are hold hands and talking all the way to to mall. Half way to the mall Jake puts his hands on my thigh it feels so right.
E- Jake-
J- oh I'm sorry
Jake pulled his hand off my thigh but I grabbed it.
E- no stop I liked it. I was going to say that I appreciate everything that you do for me but never mind.
J- why are you so sarcastic.
E- *giggles* I don't know
Jake puts his hand back in my leg and we jam out to so music. Until we are interrupted by Jakes phone.
*on the phone*
J- hello
?- hey jakey how's my lil bro
J- Logan!?
?- yeah man I miss you
J- I do to how's college
L- I hate it I am coming home to surprise mom
J- when
L- I can't tell you but keep the back door open
J- that's creepy man but will do
L- also tell chance to keep his phone on him
J- your so sketchy today Logan what's is really up
L- I literally just told you but i gotta go man love you
J- Alright peace
* end of call*
Me and Jake go shopping and then we get back to his house.