Chapter 15

"Because I STILL LOVE HIM." and I finally said it. "I still love him Tae."

Tears were falling down and I was covering my face with my hands. Then, suddenly, Taehyung hugged me.

"I'm sorry if it's difficult for you ..." I said, still hugging me. "I'm really sorry."

"Then, why don't you forget him?" he said and pulled away from him.

"I can't, because, he's still here." I said, pointing at my chest. He just sighed.

"Lisa, you know that I love you, right?" he said and I looked at him, feeling sorry for him.

"Taehyung-ssi, I know." I said. "But I'm really sorry, I can't love you back."

"I know, and it hurts me." he said, I feel so sorry. "But it's okay, when you love someone, pain is there."

"Taehyung, I'm really-" I said but he cut me off.

"Lisa-ah, it's okay." he said and gave me a weak smile. "I'll take you home."

"Okay then ..." I said looking down and going towards the car.

The car ride was so silent and awkward, none of us was talking.

"Thanks for the dinner." I said getting out of the car.

"Anytime." he said. "Bye, good night."

"Bye, good night." I said back and he left.

And I broke someone else's heart.

I woke up from my phone ringing.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Hi Lisa, are you free later?" Jennie said through the phone.

"Yeah, why?" I said.

"Would you like to go somewhere with me?" she said.

"Yes please." I said, since I was kinda feeling down, I needed to refresh my mind.

"Yay! We're going to Bar Song." she said.

"Wait, what?" I said.

"Yup, it's my desicion and you said yes, so that's it." she said.

"Wait, Jennie-" I was about to talk her when she hang up. "Jennie, Jennie!"

I guess I have to go with her. I went to the bathroom and showered. After showering, I put on some clothes, I wore a black sweatshirt and skinny jeans with white old school vans.

I went on my computer and watched some Youtube videos. I went on Twitter and saw something unexpected.

NEWS: Sad news from the Kim's Family, the grand CEO, Sr. Kim, is hospitalized after fainting in a press conference.

I quickly called Taehyung.

"Please answer, please answer." I murmured.