Chapter 4

"Yeah, why not?" he said and smiled, Jungkook-ssi, you are so cute when you smile. Woah, Lisa, stop.

"Then, let's go."

We arrived at the dance class and there were only boys, and, oh no, Kim Taehyung is also here, whyyyyyy.

"We are here, I see that there are only boys, well, every year is like that so ..." I said.

"Oh, well, I think I found Jimin, talk to you later." he said and went to his friend.

"Wow, who we have here?" I can feel Taehyung approaching to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Shoudn't I be asking that?

"I asked first, so please respond."

"I love to dance, is there a problem? Maybe you are here to see me dance, am I wrong?" he said, jumping his eyebrows, this guy is really annoying.

"Ugh, why do I always have to see you?"

"Because, it's destiny baby, destiny." he said and wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah, whatever." I said and got away from him.

Now, the teacher finally arrived, it was time.

"Hello class, sorry I am late, but you can start stretching." he said and we all started stretching out.

"Hey, Lisa." Jungkook said as he approached to me with his friend, I guess it's, Jimin?

"Oh, hey." I greeted him.

"By the way, he is Jimin and Jimin she is Lisa." he said as he introduced both of us to each other.

"Hi, nice meeting you."

"Hi, me too." Jimin greeted back.

"Class, now that you have stretched. It's time for your first assignment. Since you are only five members, one will have to do a solo." the teacher said. "Someone would like to take the solo?"

"I'll take it." Jimin and I both said.

"So both of you want it? Then, you two will have to prepare somthing for tomorrow and I will be chosing who will take the solo." the teacher said.

Dance class was over and I went home.

So today, it was the solo selection day, I hope to get the solo.

"Okay, so today is the solo selection day. Are you ready? Lisa? Jimin?" the teacher said looking at us.

"Lisa, you can start." he said, okay, don't be nervous Lisa.

When the song played, I started dancing.

My body was following the music. Working hard on hitting every beat with every move I made.

"That was pretty good." the teacher said.

"Thank you." I said and bowed.

"Now, Jimin, your turn." he said.