Chapter 6

"Bye Ms. Manoban." he said afterwards and my mom and waved at us.

We were now at the cafeteria and we ordered some juices.

"Jungkook,"

"Yeah?" he turned his head at me.

"I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"You said that you are willing to wait for me to answer, so ... now I've got it ... I like you too." I said and looked at him.

We stared at eachother, smiling at eachother, then his hand was caressing my face and getting closer to me, I closed my eyes and he ... kissed me.

In that moment, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I felt that we were just in our own world, it felt really good.

After that moment, we were walking in the streets. It was kinda late because it was getting dark, we were hanging out for hours. While we were walking, I was kinda smiling about what happened earlier.

We stared at each other for a moment and I just smiled.

"I'm really happy right now." he said and looked at the stars.

"Yeah, me too." I said, following where he was looking at.

"Do you want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because the stars look so bright and beautiful ..." he said and I looked at the stars.

"They really are." I agreed.

"But, there is one star that shines the most and it's so beautiful than the other ones." he said, I looked at the sky and I can feel he was glaring at me.

"Which star?" I said, still looking at the sky.

"You." he said, we stopped for a minute, I smiled at him, blushing a little bit and he hugged me. "I like you a lot, please, be mine."

"I'm yours." I said and hugged him back. "I wish to stay like this forever."

_

"Bye mom! I'm going to school!" I said and I was about to open the door but my mom stopped me.

"Are you walking?" she asked, stopping me in my tracks.

"Yeah?"

"Well, not ever again, I hired a driver for you." she said nonchalantly.

"What? Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"From now on, you will be going to school and going home with the driver."

"I don't need that mom, I'm grown up, I can go on my own."

"These are for your own good, so don't disobey me. Get in the car, right now." she said sternly.

I went outside an the driver was waiting for me.

"Good morning, young miss." the driver said.