Chapter 12

"I need you here by my side, I need my best friend." I said.

"Oh Lisa, I have never seen you so sad." Jennie said.

"Please come back." I said, wiping my tears.

"I'll come back, I promise." she said.

Today is the day, the day where Jungkook and I, will never be together.

The engagement party will be at the Kim's Family house.

I took a shower and dressed up to go to the cafeteria.

I arrived and saw Jungkook, he was alone and apparently writing something on his notebook. Glad I had a sweatshirt and sunglasses, so I put my hoodie and sunglasses on so he can't notice me.

I got my coffe and sat behind him, but my back facing his back (if that makes sense).

"Lisa-ah ..." he said, I got nervous because I thought he noticed me, but I was wrong. "... I know you still love me, why'd you go?"

I almost cried, but I didn't, I tried not to.

"Kookie-ah, I'm right behind you." I whispered.

I was done with my coffee, and left the cafeteria. I turned around to see him once again.

"Jungkook-ah, I hope you know that I love you so much." I said and went back home.

When I came back home, there were a lot of people, there were: hairstylists, makeup stylists and a bunch of clothing racks.

"Mom, what is this?" I said.

"Honey, it's for your engagement." my mom said.

"Is this all necessary?" I said.

"Of course." she said. "In your engagement, there will be so many important people."

"What if I don't show up?" I said.

"Honey, you will." she said. "Now, wash your face to get ready for your makeup, you need to look neat."

I had no choice but to follow my mom.

It was almost 8pm, by this time, I'm all dressed up. I walked down stairs and everyone looked at me with their eyes wide open.

"Honey, you look stunning." my mom said.

"Thanks ..." I said, trying not to be rude.

"Let's go?" she said.

"Yeah, what ever." I said and followed her.

We arrived and there were a lot of paparazzi. As soon as I got out of the car, a lot of cameras were flashing.

"Try to smile a little bit, I don't want you to ruin our company's reputation." my mom whispered to me.

"I'll try." I said and faking my smile.

"Lisa-ah! Look at here!" one paparazzi said.