Gone away <Michael Sutthakorn>

Michael had gone away on tour, you're not allowed to see him until the final tour date.

You were on you own bored, not really knowing what to do with yourself. You slouch on the sofa, you watch a bit of TV, you eat but none of this distracts you from missing Michael.

You finally decide on just going to bed. You walk up into yours and Michael's bedroom. On the bed you see a letter and a box of your favourite chocolates along with a rose.

The letter read;

'To my beautiful girlfriend (Y/n)
I know, it's only the first day that I've been gone but I know I'll be missing you already. I hate going on tour without you. I can't wait to see you at the final show. I hope you don't get to bored without me;) If you get to bored FaceTime me, I won't mind, it just means I get to see your beautiful face. Ew, how cheesy.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, I'm going to miss you a lot. This is our longest tour, I really didn't want to leave you.

I love you lots and lots.
I'll be missing you!

Love Mike, x '

Once you read it all you went to sleep with a massive smile on your face. That letter made you feel so much better.

------------------

SUPRISE.
Double update.

Today I've been really bored nothing to do really.

Remember if you would like an imagine about you, either comment your name and the boy you'd like me to do it about.
Or, you could kik me. I'll leave my kik name at the end.

Thank you guys for all the reads!💋

Love ya, beautifuls!

Kik name; DanLewis_x