Prom. (Aiden)

(Aiden's POV)

So. It's that time. It's prom soon, I know who I want to take, her name is Ellie. She is so beautiful, she has such a nice personality but, she is way to popular to be seen with a boy like me. I mean, she has a boyfriend to, I hate him.

My first class is with Ellie, I have Math. I walk up the steep stairs, I'm guessing I'm late as no one is in the hallways, I heard shouting. I reached the top of the stairs, to see Ellie pushed up against the locker by her boyfriend... Frankie.

"You better do what I say!" He raised his voice. He kept stepping closer to her, I clenched my fists walking closer to them.

"Frankie, stop." She squirmed trying to get away from him. He towered over her. She was small, he was massive.

"Or what?!" He screamed. He clearly didn't care if anyone heard. Frankie, is the popular boy. All of the girls would do anything to be with him.

"Frankie, fuck off." I said walking over to him pushing him away from her. My confidence was through the roof, I don't care weather he beats the crap out of me. All I want is for Ellie to be safe.

"Or what Hancock?" He shouted getting his balance back.

"Your stupid come back, 'or what' is getting rather old, Frankie," I said pointing my finger in his direction. "You might want to think of a new one." I informed him.

"Ooh, El, looks like you've got a admirer." He mocked. I was so close to punching him in the face.

"Don't call me, El." Ellie scoffed from the side of me. I chuckled at her comment.

"What you laughing at, Hancock!?" He said stepping closer to me. Anyone else would step back as he got closer, nope. Not me.

"My name is Aiden." I said clasping my hands together. "My second name is Hancock."

"Really?" He said sarcastically.

"I'm fed up of your shit," I shouted, I took my right fist making it connect with his jaw. He spun around holding his jaw with his hand. His face turned bright red, I looked at him smirking. He could tell I wasn't afraid of him. He brought his hand up to my face. He was about to smack me, until I moved out the way. I pushed him making his boy connect with the floor. Frankie, jumped up and connected his fist with my jaw all in one swift movement. I kicked the back of his leg, causing him to fall on the floor. I knelt beside him rapidly punching his stomach. I felt someone grab my arm pulling my away.

"Why'd you do that?" Ellie whispered as she tried to hide me behind the lockers.

"To protect you," I blushed I lowered my head. I looked up after a couple of seconds, she had the brightest smile on her face.

"Well, you really didn't have to!" She whispered tracing her finger tips down the side of my face. "I could of handled it, but, thank-you." She sighed. She carried on running her finger tips down my cheek, it was quite relaxing.

"I did, I couldn't stand seeing you being treated like that." I informed, everything I was saying was a hundred percent true.

I felt her hands cup my face, pulling my head down closer to hers. I smiled, she returned the smile. I looked from her lips to her eyes, I repeated this action a couple of times. She nodded, I pressed my lips firmly against hers. I felt her smile into the kiss, I giggled. I reattached our lips, I didn't want the kiss to end. My hands were on her waist as hers were still on my cheeks. I moved my hands from her waist to the small of her back.

I eventually pulled away. I saw her frown a little, I winked making her blush.

"I'm going to get killed for that, and that." I said pointing round the corner as I said the last at.

"I don't see why." Ellie giggled, I shot her a confused look. "I broke it of with, Frankie." She shrugged re wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Really?" I said cheekily. "Well, have you got a prom date?" I asked, I winked at her.

"I don't." She shrugged. I don't know where I'm getting this confidence from but at the moment I'm on top of the world.

"Well, I was wondering-"

"Yes" she cut me of from actually asking the question. I nodded, I pulled her in for a long hug, I pulled away and kissed the top of her forehead.

( a/n; here you go, Ellie.
So, guys, I don't know weather to keep writing these or not, I don't know if I should. I hope you enjoy these imagines. I love you all!)