<Ben Pryer>

You and your boyfriend of about five years, were just causally sitting on the sofa cuddled up watching Disney movies. Basically having a perfect night in.

"Hey, (Y/N)" Ben calls as you get up to go to the bathroom. You raise your eyebrows wanting him to carry on. "I'll ask-tell you when you get down, love." He said getting up and going to the kitchen. You carry on walking up the stairs, thinking about what he was going to tell you. Once you had done your business, you make your way back down stairs and sit down on the couch. You stare at the television interested in what they were saying. All until you couldn't see anything anymore, all of the lights where out. You made your way to the kitchen to the power box.

When you were in the kitchen you got distracted by the circle of lights lit up on the floor, with Ben knelt down in the middle of them. You give him a look of confusion, you weren't sure why he was on the floor.

"Ben, what is all of this?" You ask, you were really confused on what he was doing.

"Look, (Y/N), we've been together for five years now. I love you so much, with all of my heart. You mean the absolute world to me, no one compares to you. You put a smile on my face, everyday. You make me laugh, everyday. I want you to be mine forever, so you can continue to make me happy.

I care about you a lot, I don't know what I'd do without. So, for all of these reasons. (Y/N) will you be my wife?" He finishes, making your eyes go wide.

"Ben." You pause. "Of course I will." You run up to him and fling your arms around him. He picks you up and spins you around.

"Ben." You say, he nods his head. "Can we turn on the lights now?" You ask. He nods laughing.

--------------
I haven't wrote a Ben imagine in ages. I have never done a marriage one either, this was pretty crappy but I've done like a triple update today so haha.

If you're a MADone which I'm taking most of you are, right? Well, if you want to I would appreciate if you could follow this Instagram and twitter.

Instagram; madones_official

Twitter; @_madforMAD

They post everything about the boys(MAD) and Aiden.

Thank you for the over 500 reads, I keep saying thank you but you know!

I love you all beautifuls💋