(Ben Pryer)

(Chloe's POV)

I make my way into work, I basically work at a place were famous people come and record their singles, I work at the front desk. I put my bag down under the desk and sat down on the chair behind the desk.

"Chloe, you're late!" My manager calls walking down the hallway with his clipboard in his hands.

"By a minute!" I say back typing on the computer. My manger, is the most annoying person ever! I hate him!

"That is still late, Chloe." He places his clipboard on the desk. "It is getting ridiculous." He said clasping his hands together.

"I've been late once!" I said, looking up from the computer meeting his eyes.

"I'll let you of, this time!" He warned, he walked away shaking his head. I have been late once and he moans.

"Dick." I mumbled under my breathe typing on the computer again.

"Sorry?" Someone said. I looked up and met eyes with a man who looked a bit older than the boys behind him, who were laughing.

"Oh." I said scared. "I- I meant, ya know, him!" I said pointing down the hallway, towards my manager.

"Well, okay." He starts laughing, I feel my cheeks burn up. "Well, we've got a room for us to record in under the name of George." He stated, I typed his name up on the computer.

"Yes, room 34." I said pointing down the hallway.

"Could you show us?" A boy with a obey SnapBack said behind what I'm taking is their manager.

"Sure, follow me." I said getting out of my seat. I grabbed the clipboard of the top of the front desk and walked down the hallway gesturing for the four boys to follow me. "29, 30, 31, 32, 33." I said pointing at the doors as I said the numbers. "Ah, here. 34." I said handing them the clipboard that had all the information on it.

"A man called Paul should be coming in around about five minutes, could you show him where we are?" The man asked.

"Of course I will." I nodded.

"George." By the way he said extending his hand out, I happily accepted it and shook his hand. I smiled while shaking his hand. "This is, Ben, Dan and Michael." He said pointing at each individual boy as he said their names.

"Chloe." I introduce myself. "I better go and help the people at the front desk, I'll talk to you guys later!" I said walking away.

"She was beautiful." A boy said, I flung my head around wanting to see who it was. It was the boy, I think Ken? Or something... No it might of been Len? Or Glen... No. No, it was Ben.
Oh well, I walk back to my desk to he faced by around about five bands.

"Room 37." I said handing them a clipboard. I new who they were, they went on their way. After about five minutes it was all sorted out and everyone was in their rooms recording their music and I was sat here completely bored. I tapped my pen, I typed random things down on the computer, I had nothing to do.

"Hi." Someone coughed, I looked up and it was a man medium height and brown hair.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" I asked nicely.

"I'm meant to be meeting George here?" He said tapping his fingers on top of the desk.

"Oh, Paul?" I asked, he nodded. "Come with me." I said, he followed me down the hallway. I swear I spend my life walking down this boring hallway. I knocked on the boys door.

"Come in!" I heard someone shout.

"Um, Paul is here for you." I said gesturing for Paul to come into the room. I was about to walk back out but one of the boys grabbed my wrist. "Yes?" I said turning around in the middle of the hallway.

"What's your name?" He said looking down into my eyes.

"Chloe." I blushed, he was really cute, but cute I mean hot by hot, I mean gorgeous. "You?" I said building back up my confidence.

"Ben, id like to get to know you more, you know?" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"That would be nice." I said smiling, I walked off back down the same old boring hallway and back down to my same old boring desk. Today, has had to of been the most boring day.

Finally four o'clock, my shift is over. I got all of my things together. I placed everything into my bag, my phone, my keys and my purse.

"You're are not due to leave for another minute yet.." My manager said. He is always looking down at the god damn clipboard.

"Oh c'mon!" I groan, I'm fed up of this it's a completely unneeded, just because I arrived a minute late I can't leave until a minute later.

"Go and tell the men in the room 34 they've only got four minutes left." E huffed walking away.

"Where did you get four from?" I muttered.

"Because I said they've only got four minutes left. Okay." He shouted at me, I'm utterly fed up of this job. I made my way down that stupid hallway once again and knocked on their door. I opened it straight up without them inviting me in.

"The manager said you've got four minutes left." I groaned, they nodded. Ben walked up to me as I walked out of the room utterly fed up with everything.

"How do you get home?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I walk."

"Let me walk you." He said smiling, I shook my head. "Please," he smiled, I gave in and nodded. He went and told George where he was going and walked out of the building with his arm round me. Great, it was raining. We walked a long the side walk not speaking a word to each other.

"You're shivering," He said, well obviously it was freezing cold. It must of been like -10 degrees out here. Bare in mind, I had no coat. Nothing. Only a button up top.

"Um, of course I am." I laughed pointing to the sky. He glared at me, not a glare... More of a jokey glare.

"Here." He said taking of his jacket. Oh how cliché, the boy takes of his jacket and hands it to the girl who is cold. But I was freezing, so I took it. I gave him a sincere smile.

"Thank-you, babe." I thanked, I didn't know what to say to him. It was kind of awkward. I started taking of the jacket he gave me, then his hand gripped my wrist.

"Keep it." He said smiling releasing his hand from my wrist. "I need an excuse to see you again." He walked closer to me, he gripped his hands on my waist. He lowered his head, his lips were extremely close to mine, not that I minded. He attached them, I pulled away.

"I'll see you some other time." He said handing me a piece of paper, winking.

I'm not sure what just happened? But I liked it, kind of. Nope, I defiantly liked it.

( a/n; okay, sorry. I haven't updated in ages, this was a request. I'll be updating a lot more. I need some ideas. Thank-you for the reads, I love y'all😘)