AIDEN HANCOCK-

(Your POV)

Aiden and I have been dating for a long time now, I mean long. We've been dating for almost 10 years. Some people would say that it was time to pop the question. Aiden is shy and I don't want to push him to do it, I know he'll do it... One day. I keep dropping hints weather he understands them is another matter.

"Hey babe." He said jumping on the couch next to me, he gives me the brightest and warmest smile he has ever given me.

"Hello gorgeous." I greet, I return the smile and he wraps his arm around my petite body. I snuggle into his side.

"How about I make you dinner tonight?" He asks, I nod. Aiden has never been one to cook. Ever since we moved in, he hasn't cooked. He only cooked once and that one time he nearly burnt the apartment down.

"That would be nice." I answered with a nice warm smile. He jumps out of his seat and heads to the kitchen.

"Don't come in until I see, beautiful." He winks, I nod. I carry on watching the film that I was already watching before he practically jumped on me.

I was watching the internship. It's such a funny film, I kept laughing all of the sudden Aiden popped his head round the door and shot me a confused look.

"It's so funny." I said between laughs. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Dinner is ready." He said walking towards me and grabbing my hand. I slowly walked behind him.

We walked into the kitchen, the whole kitchen was lite up with small candles which were placed on the window cills. Rose petals were placed along the side of the table, there were two plates of spaghetti on the table.

"Wow Aid." I smiled, I sat down at the table. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of wine, I don't even drink wine that often.

As he walked back, he walked into the table and knocked a bunch of candles of the edge. He set the tea towel on fire. Aid tried to put the fire out but it was to late it began to spread.

"Quick." I said pulling Aid out of the door. He kept cursing under is breath.

"Two seconds get out." He said running back into the apartment. Is he crazy? Or just plain stupid.

I run down the apartment stairs in the middle of ringing the fire brigade. Soon enough the turned up and I was standing next Aid.

"This is not how I wanted it to turn out." He mumbled, while the firemen where putting it out luckily it didn't catch to the neighbours.

All of the sudden Aiden is getting down on one knee and kneeling in front of me, what is he doing?

"(Y/n), I know this is the worst time and everything but this is what I ran back in for, but, I really want you to give me an answer now. And I understand we're going to have to pay for the mess I just created but will you do me the honour of being my wife?" He blurts out every single word. I feel tears brim in my eyes, I nod. I have no idea what to say.

"I love you, yes, yes." I said hugging him. Claps came from around us, it was weird you would of thought that everyone would be angry but they were all understanding.

"I love you too, babe, I'll pay for this every single last bit." He said wrapping his arm around me watching the fire be put out.

(a/n: this would never happen at least I don't think, I hope it doesn't because you'd be loosing your house and that would be awful, so the boys had a little reunion today, cute.

Vote and comment, I love you beauties.🍏😘)