Daniel x reader P2

"IM MOVING IN!!"You screamed,he hugged you and started kissing your neck "I missed you" he mumbled against your skin."I missed you to"you said after that you guys went outside and brought your stuff up to your and Daniels room.When you were done unpacking you changed into one of Daniels hoodies that was huge on you and some booty spandex shorts."Who wants to watch Haunted House 2"you yelled "me" you heard the boys shout from upstairs.So you got Netflix on in the living room and got the movie ready the boys came in with blankets and stuff.The movie was fine until it came to the part with the guy fucking "Abigail the doll" you stuffed your face in Daniels chest and said"tell me when it's over" you stayed like that for awhile until he mumbled "you can look".The rest of the movie consisted of Zach saying "this is disgusting"so you shut it off and turned on...............Ridiculous 6! "Hey guys you know we are sitting next to Taylor Lautner at the Red Carpet right"you said they started shrieking like fan girls and snapchatting pics of the movie and sending them to Mr.Lautner himself saying see you Tay Tay. After the movie it was like 10:30 I'm going to bed you said "night"the boys said Daniel was tired to so he went with you.He took offf his shirt so he was in just sweats you guys laid down he kissed your forehead "I love you Y/n" he said "I love you Dani" you said before sleep took over.
Cute huuh anyways tomorrow is my sisters birthday so I might not post but I'll make sure to post on Sunday anyways love ya cuties❤️😍😘😍❤️😍!