Why Dont We x Reader

Y/N's PoV

I woke up at the end of a driveway with a blanket and a bookbag,I don't know how I got here.I look in the bookbag there are my clothes,phone,charger and laptop.I do remember one thing my father telling me to leave I got up and started to walk to the door.But being the clumsy person I am I fell and twisted my ankle I screamed out in pain.5 very handsome boys ran out of the house "are you ok"the shortest asked I nodded but my face showed pure pain.The tallest picked me up I looked at his face and that's when it came to me"Jonah?" I asked holding his cheeks on the verge of tears "Y/N" he said a tear falling down his cheek.He embraced me in the most emotional hug I've had in years "dad left me here" I said after we got inside crying Jonah pulled me close."it's ok you have us now" he said pointing to himself and all the boys "I'm Daniel and I'm 18"a boy with really blue eyes said."I'm Zach and I'm single JK I'm 16"said the shortest "I'm jack and I'm 17" said a boy with very curly hair."I'm Corbyn and I'm taken and 18" said a boy with a crop of blond on top of his head.Now it was your turn to talk you stood up"I'm Y/N Marais I'm 17 and I have a crush on one of you already" the boys started blushing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to 1 week later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Me and the boys have become really close friends it was like 3pm and I was sitting in my room luckily there was an extra room.When I got a text from Jack
*************************************On text message
Noodlehead🍜:
Y/N I know who you like
Y/n😜:
Who then?
Noodlehead🍜:
Zach
*************************************
I got to post lucky me anyways cliffhanger bitches posting at this times tomorrow see ya cuties❤️😍😘😍😍😍❤️❤️😍😍