Jonah x Reader

Jonah's PoV
Right now we are at a meet n greet and it is so cool."Jonah I dare you to flirt with one of these girls"Daniel said "ok"I said so I went up to this beautiful girl with brown hair a WDW hoodie and High waisted shorts.

Y/N's PoV
I was waiting for my turn to get a picture when Jonah...yes Jonah Marais,walks up to me. "Are you wifi cuz I'm feeling a connection" he said "you wanna date me" I said flirtatiously.He nodded rapidly "well if I'm your girlfriend can I go on tour with you"I said he nodded just as fast."Ok yes I'll date you"I squealed we walked back stage because they were getting ready to sing Something Different "babe go on stage with me" he said inboxed and went on with them.They were singing and I got to Jonahs part and I started singing the music stopped.Rap God by Eminem came on Jonah came in front of me and started rapping it got to the extremely fast part end I finished the song no problem.Then we left to the bus when we got in the boys looked at me with confused looks"guys this my new girlfriend Y/N" Jonah said I laid in a bed that said Jonah and passed out.This will be fun!
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted I want 1k so bad I'm gonna post a lot more hopefully and ways I love you guys so much see ya cuties😜😍😘😘💗❤️