Corbyn x Marley P3

3rd PoV
So after the pranks were pulled and everyone calmed down Marley was tired as fuck"imma lay down for a bit"Marley said,so she went to Corbyns bedroom grabbed a hoodie of his and changed into plaid sweats laid down on his bed and went to sleep.
Corbyns PoV
Me and all the boys went in the kitchen and started talking"we need to get her back"Daniel whispered "yeah"we all agreed."let's record our new mashup first tho"I said,so we all went outside and started singing"take the time with me tonight,you should come with me tonight we can feel it free tonight nobody gotta know,I'm talking trips to Puerto Rico say the word and we go,you can be my Freeka girl I'll be your freako mamacita I will never make a promise that I can't keep I promise that your smile ain't ever gonna leave,I been missin I been crushing on ya all night I should take you to the moon that's a long flight,we should chill me and you if that's alright you should be my you should be mii-JUMP in the catilac girl let's put some miles on it anything you want just to put a smile on it."And we finished recording "let's get her back"I said so we went in got a bucket of water,went upstairs and dumped it on her sleeping figure.
Marley PoV
"Aaaaaahhhhhh"I shrieked when water was dumped all over me"You motherfucking cock sucking bitches" I screamed I chased them all around the house until...it all was in slow motion I was soaked and slipped down the stairs
and broke my ankle"ooowwww"i cried in pain then I broke down into sobs.Corbyn came freaking out picked me up set me on the couch the last words before I passed out of shock were "it was a prank I'm so sorry"
Cliffhanger bitches I do requests so just comment if u want on put your name and who you want !!!
See ya cuties😍😍😘😘😘