Jonah x Reader¡insecure!

Jonahs PoV
I'm really worried about Lily,she's my girlfriend and she's scaring me.Shes been wearing hoodies in 90 degree weather,she doesn't eat,and when I force me and the boys force her to eat she goes straight to the bathroom after.If it gets worse we have to tell Logan (your brother).
Y/n's PoV
"Fatass,slut,whore,your like Jupiter,fat cow over there"the hate went on and on and on.Was it true tho was I to fat,was i to short I was only 4'10 and Jonah was 5'10.today I wore jonahs wdw sweatshirt and spandex.i walked down stairs but was pulled into the living room to see the boys crying..."we read the comments" the other boys said stopping but Jonah couldn't so you went over sat on his lap rapped  your legs around his back lift head up from his hands stared him stared straight into his eyes and said "I don't care what anyone else says as long as you love me I'm fine" you said he nodded and kissed you, you rapped your arms around his neck he put his hands up your shirt but stopped when he felt your ribs."How much do you weigh"he asked concerned,"I weigh.........."

Cliffhanger bitches I need requests plzzz

There you go something to cheer you up ....Love you cuties😘😘😘😘😍😍😍