1#Favourite thing about you/him

Zach:
Him:he loves your eyes because when he's in the middle of recording he'll look into your eyes and stop the boys will ask why he stopped he says"I got lost in that angels eyes he says pointing at you.
You:his smile because when he smile you get butterflies in your stomach and he has a smile that lights up the whole room when he walks in smiling.

Jack:
Him:he love your waist because his arms are just long enough to wrap around your waist and he can feel comfortable when you cuddle.
You:his hair(pretty obvious) you love putting your hands through it trying to braid it he says he hates it but he secretly loves it

Jonah:
Him: your hot af body he loves to trace patterns all over your body when you cuddle.
You:his voice you love listening to him sing when your stressed or angry or sad he'll put your in his lap or you'll cuddle and he'll sing a song usually 'I don't dance'by lee Brice.

Daniel:
Him:-your height you're really short your only 4'9 and  you only go up to his chest he remembers the time Jonah called you a midget so you hit him in the balls he fell to his knees and you said who's a midget now.
You:his humour you love how he can be funny and make everyone including you laugh in the darkest times like when jake called them the Walmart one direction and Logan was interviewing the boys you were cuddled up with Daniel on the love sac Daniel said" at least are tickets get sold out in like an hour".

Corbyn:
Him:your fashion he loves how you always wear high waisted jeans or shorts with one of his sweatshirts or hoodies or one of your crop tops
You:his glasses you love how good he looks and how when he wears them he always winks at you before he puts them on and after he takes them off.
I'm done with this preference did you like it well love ya cuties😍😘😍😘😍