Chapter 8

~Elizabeth's POV~

Wow, I didn't know Jamie could act like that. I didn't want to call William, because then I would have to explain EVERYTHING and I really didn't want to burst into tears again. Jamie would also get mad because I reacted so heavily to Hunter and now I would be inviting William. I was alone in the house alone. I heard noises and at every single one I flinched. I was scared and I wasn't afraid to admit it. I hated to be alone. Jamie knows it's my biggest fear. Loneliness. That was it for me. I had to call William. I was too afraid to be alone and he was the only one coming to my home, as Jamie hated me. I waited impatiently as the phone rang at least 5 times. "Hello?" Came a groggy voice, like it had just woken up. "William?" I asked. "What? Who is this?" the voice muttered. "It's Elizabeth." "Elizabeth! Oh, hi." The voice seemed more awake and even laughed a bit. "Sorry to wake you..but" "Of course because I sure didn't want to sleep at 1am, you know" The voice snickered. "Can you come over here?" I sighed. "Yeah, why?" "Long story short, my sister is being a B*tch." He laughed a little bit. "Be right there." He said and then hung up the phone. When he got to our house, I explained everything in detail. At the end, he seemed understanding. He seemed sweet. "Now that we are, you know," He sighed," Is it safe to say-" I cut him off "I love you too." I said, as he smiled. At that moment I knew I had read his mind." It's true Elizabeth, I love you." (Time for a Fault In Our Stars quote!!) "I know love is just a hopeless call shot into the void and I am in love with you!" I couldn't have loved him more at that moment. He knew The Fault In Our Stars was my favorite book. I wanted to kiss him right then, right now, but he beat me to it. He kissed me before I could even think about what was happening. I always think when I am around him, is this really happening, and it always is. Maybe one good thing is finally happening to me. Instead of someone else's love story I am now writing MINE. Maybe, just maybe someone wants me to be happy. Maybe love IS a hopeless shot into the void, but I know one thing... I love him.