Sneak Peek!!

~Kiara Roberts~

The College Twin

I walked onto the huge campus. Thousands of kids all over the place.

I walked to my dorm after getting my schedule and I soon looked for my dorm number.

"201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209.... here it is, 210." I mumbled.to myself.

I slipped the key into the lock and turned it ever so slightly until I heard the click sound. I turned the brass doorknob and opened the door slightly. Bringing my luggage inside, I took in my surroundings.

I had to get away from Alburn Creek, after what happened I couldn't even stay in the same house.

I closed the door behind me and walked toward the small living room. I stopped at the sight of a guy... scratch that, an extremely hot guy, making out with a blonde girl on the couch.

Clearing my throat, they both looked up at me. The guy had a smirk on his face while the blonde's face flushed from a blush.

"Which one of you is my roommate? Or are both of you my roommates because I'd like to know if you will be sucking each other's face off regularly in advance, that way I can be as far away from that as possible." I said, a scowl on my face.

The guy stood from the leather couch. "That would be me, I'm Brandon Andrews." His body towered over mine so I had to crane my neck up just to look at his... perfectly gorgeous chisled face.

"Kiara, Kiara Roberts." My new name rolls off my tongue. I couldn't stand the name I had after the incident.

The blonde left, leaving me and this Brandon guy. "Where's my room? I'd like to lock myself in it until the school year is over."

He walked into a small hallway, a fairly empty room sitting there and across a blue one, filled with boyish items.

I smiled fakely and he raised an eyebrow at me.I brought my stuff in hands started putting my stuff in drawers of the dresser that was in there and in the closet.

Brandon stood there at the door and I scowled at him. "Need something?"

"You aren't interested in me?" he asked, that eco-maniac

"Why would I be? The last thing I need is to be another one of your play things." I responded coldly.

He chuckled, the smirk growing bigger by the minute.

My phone rang and I answered, my mom answering on the phone before I was able to speak. "Jamilyn Caroline Lakewood! You cannot run away from your problems! You cant just break poor Hunter's heart after... the incident happened. This is not like you."

I sighed "Mom, its Kiara now. Hunter and I were just not ment to be. He has different plans in life and I have mine. Its that simple."

At that, I hung up.