Part 2:TGIF

So i decided to keep writing..obviously but I just have a brief idea of the story..everything right now is just improptu and im building the story on the way.

But don't think its gonna be predictable because i have some theorys and mystery twists;)

I guess you have to just keep reading.

Anne's POV

I heard the doorbell ring as i was just about to finish my dinner."Hey honey, I'm back how was your day?"my mom shouted out loud from downstairs

We had a day off from school due to a forecast of a a possible thunderstorm."It was okay..."I replied.

"l'm glad you didnt burn the house down",she chuckled.She meant that both figuratively and literally.A few weeks back i was looking for a lighter to light a candle but I couldnt find one so I turned the gas on and tried to light the wick but eventually gave up because the half burnt wick was too stuborn.Apparently i forgot to put the gas off and it remained on for at least 3 hours.

When my mom got back home ,l could literally see the fumes coming out of her ears and i got grounded for the rest of the week.

But anyways all i had to do now was go to bed peacefully and wake up the next morning to give my Geograhy test which I was able to finish studing for a few hours ago so I was sure I going to pass.

At least that made me feel better about myself.

Now i had to attempt to sleep.Beleive me i try so hard. I've tryed meditating,praying,stretching,doing those stupid breathing excersises but none of them ever calmed my restless mind. Even the days when I'm the most tired because of football coaching early morning , my thoughts would keep me up until i just had a few hours before school.

I closed my eyes and counted 1,2,3,4,5.....

***

As i switched the blaring alarm off i opened my eyes.I just had the most peaceful night of dreamless sleep,after a million years.

I got ready and went down stairs and my brother was sitting there eating breakfast.I joined him and asked him what he was gonna do today.

"I have classes after school and later im going to play minecraft afterwards..Will you play?"he said innocently with his eyes glittering.

I had nothing to do later and i had been preety cooped up in my own head..maybe i could play some video games and escape from reality for a while with him.

"Sure..Naethan but just for a little bit okay?"i said.

"Your serious??!!" He said in joy.

"Ya now can you relax before you fall out of your chair!"I said with a smile.I could literally see the happiness in his glowing face.I wish i could find happiness that easily.Being so young without a care in the world in probably the best feeling ever.At least I know that I'm not gonna be feeling like that anytime soon. I had some things to sort out before I even came close to that.

***

I took a deep breath and started anwering the questions one by one.i was done well before the time limit.Which left me alone again.with no one to talk to.i needed to distract myself before i started thinking..fast.

I checked and rechecked my answer sheet several times.
I looked at the clock.We had a good 15 minutes left.'I'm failing at being the me im supposed to be...'

As tears started blurring my vision..i blinked trying to hold them back.I would not cry again. Crying implys weakness,it makes you vunerable.'I will not cry. Not now..not in the middle of an examination room'
I told the invigilator i was sick and submitted my answer sheet and hurried to the girls washroom.It was empty.I stared at my reflection.My eyes were puffy .But i couldn't recognise who I saw in that mirror.'I didnt deserve to be like this'I convinced myself.I splashed my face with water and wore my usual face as I heard the bell ring.

As i walked out my friends notoced and asked me what the matter was. "Im fine ,just felt a little nausea..thats all"i tried a weak smile.Isabelle, Will and I have been close friends for years.And it was difficult to lie when they knew me inside out.

"Are you sure?" Isabelle asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah..how was ur test by the way?"I said desperately trying to change the subject.She did look happy with the change of topic."It was alright"she replied."I need to go for class now..I guess ill see you later?"she queried.

I was about to say bye when I felt as if I had been hit with a rock behind my head.Suddenly i couldnt make out which direction was the ceiling.I felt as if i was going closer to it.I heard William say something but couldnt really make out what.

Then I blacked out.

What happened to Anne?

Please vote,comment and share and give me your feedback.