Part 11:Enigmatic Thoughts

Dont hate me for not writing often but like I promised the new chapter today!

Anne's POV

It was happening again.

Are you KIDDING me right now?

Maybe being lost n your subconscious isn't that bad right?

How is it that when people say that you know yourself the best when I don't even know who I am?

I can't even make out the difference between what's real and what's a subconscious thought.

HECK I went to a hospital because I couldn't make out the difference.

Well right now here I am again with Isabelle and Will in the living room.

Will putting his hand under my chin so that I could look at him in the eye.He looked like he was about to knock me out and I mentally prepared myself for the blow.When I felt nothing I opened my tightly shut eyes.

'Coward' I told myself.

"Tomorrow 10 am lockers, you hear me?"

Then things started getting blurry like all my thoughts were before me swirling like a whirlpool.

Much like the mess my head was in right now.

Then everything went white.

Isabelle and.... Malia? were rushing towards my direction.

Apparently you couldn't count your fingers your dreams.But I couldn't make myself look at my hands.

Just  before they reached me I woke up.

***

Waking up is from a nightmare is far much simpler than waking up from a night terror.

Nightmares only go as far as sleeping.Night terrors

The dreams I'm having are so weird and unusual.I keep getting these senses of familiarity throughout my day and it got so bad that i started noting down whatever i remembered from my dreams and a few days later I'd see the same exact image.

I thought 'Woah what if I turn out to be physic or something?' and laughed.

I hope it stays that way.Having visions  and dejà vu all the time are enough..recurring dreams now?

I check the time and as usual I was late.

And it was a Monday.Just great.

I wondered if I could get away with saying that I just got discharged from a hospital last night and I should probably be resting this week even though I don't actually need to rest before jumping out of bed.

I didn't bother writing down my dreams anymore, I would just overthink more than I have to.

I threw on a pair of jeans with a white T-shirt and a red and black checked flannel and quickly ate my breakfast.

Duh who would skip breakfast ?

I walked into school and saw no one in the hallways.I wasn't that late was I?

My first class started at 8:30 and now there was five minutes left for it to end.It ended at 9:15.. so do the math.

'I should probably go and wait outside my next class'. I told myself.

No sooner did I reach the class I was heading to did the school bell chime.

I walked in into class and sat there facing a very surprised Miss Martin.

"For once this girl has made it to my class on time..who made you do that?" she asked.

I smiled at her sweetly,"No one actually..I just so happened to make it early to your class".

She was like one of those teachers who tried to look cool front of students.

A little too cool.

Other students began to fill  up the class.I saw Isabelle walk in with..Malia?

When they saw me they rushed towards the seats beside me before they were gonna be taken.

I turned to Malia."What the hell?" I asked her.

"Well I thought I'd get a better greeting than that...I mean isn't this the part where we hug each other and I ask you whether your head is cracked for good?.."She said with a smile playing her lips.

 I was so lost right now.Famliar much?

Then Malia suddenly appears with Isabelle.

I turned to Isabelle.

"Why didn't you tell me Malia came back last night?"

She started laughing."When did she ever leave?"

I love cliffhangers!But I'm editing the other chapter right now!

So expect another update soon!

By the way comment if any of you noticed the teen wolf references in this chapter!

Stiless ah.

Vote,comment and share<3