Part 1:Unreality

Okay..I havent even completed an actual book on wattpad but ive decided to write this.Honestly I have no idea how this will this will turn out..but I've wanted to write this for a while now..so here goes nothing:)

"It's just a day..I'll be back by eleven okay?" my mom said. "Okay we'll be fine,I'll call you later",I replied and just with that i heard the main door shut.

It was a Thursday.I had an evalutaion to prepare for the next day so I sat on my bed and opened my notes. I've always studied on my bed..like Isn't it the most comfortable place in anyways?A little while later,the words had started blurring.I blinking rapidly and checked my watch.

It was 11am already??It had almost been half and hour and I had just been staring at my notes? Great, I knew i would not have been able to focus because of my...mental state right now but i still tried.I wanted to go outside my house and release all the swirling thoughts inside my head.

It felt like they were consuming me..like my mind was taking over my body.They say that if the balance was damaged it was falling sick and never being able to recover untilyou drew a clear line between the 2.'Wow now i sound like a yoga teacher talking about the body,mind and the soul.' I said to myself. Suddenly i felt as if my head had been hit with a sharp hiss of pain and then it was gone..just like that.

I figured i was over thinking way too much..and decided to take a shower to wash out all the crazy thoughts that had accumalted inside my head.

As i was drying my hair..i got a text from my closest friend Malia."Hey Anne are u free on the weekend??We should hang out".I was overjoyed to finally find her company after 4 days of my week being in confusion with my mind .I figured that the weekend would be amazing with her.She had just transferred to Denver's middle school so we didnt meet in the hallways anymore.

"Yeah sure what time?"i texted back.
Then it struck me...and i wished I hadnt thought about that..nowdays I can't control my thoughts anyways but now it was just getting worse.What I feared for the longest time had finally come true.

This is the first time I've written an actual chapter of a story and most of this is really close to me..so what did you think?Should i keep writing? Why do u think she's confused?
I dont know if you should ask u to comment and vote and all that because I literally installed this app 3 days ago.
Just do whatever you feel like doing; )