Part 14:Blunt knives.

Guess who's back at it again?!
Again if your reading this I am really sorry I'm ruining your childhood.

So I told you guys I would write weekly in the first week of January and now it's the first week of March.

Yeah I know.

Well I'm not going to apologise because I believe in quality more than quantity.

I hope you enjoy(if you're still reading)

Anne's POV.

Okay,did I just see Will's face at 10 o clock at the lockers?

Right now I'm sitting on the floor with my head in my hands and just letting all this sink in.Then I remembered that there were  three people who desperately needed some answers from me and I got back into my feet.

"GOTCHA!"I yelled.What?it was the first thing that came into my mind.

Malia ,Will and Isabelle were just staring at me with their mouths hanging.

"Close your mouths kids no candy today"I said trying to lighten the air,which was now hanging with awkwardness.

Will broke the Ice by saying,"Anne I just came over to ask you how you were feeling?"

"I'm great!"I tried to sound enthusiastic like those fake girls.

"Well I need to get to my next class so see you guys after school then?"Isabelle said.

"Hey we're in the same class you know?"Will said as he walked off with her.

That left me and Malia alone together for the
first time.

"Are you kidding me right now?"Malia said.

My mind was racing with thoughts.

'Malia you have no idea what's been going on inside my head lately..I can't make out the difference between what is real and what isn't. Maia where have you been?Did I meet you at the club that day?Was it all a dream? I have too many questions and-'

"Seriously Annie have you lost it?"Malia said with sceptical expression.

"Malia I don't know what's going on..I have so many unanswered questions.."I said.

"Okay whatever you're saying obviously school is not the place to do talk about it come over to my place and we'll talk about this through and through okay? I need to get to class and I know you need to too"Malia interrupted me.

'But Malia my brain isn't even functioning and you expect me to sit through a chemistry lecture?!'my inner voice screamed but I didn't say it because I was on overthinking mode and trust me even Malia wouldn't be able to listen to me on overthinking mode.

She said bye and proceeded to go to whatever class she had.I was late for mine already so I started  jogging to the classroom.

When I reached there I felt 50 eyes staring into my soul like I couldn't even move because their stares were boring into my skin.

'SHUT UP'I said to myself and I took a nice look at the familiar faces of the students in my class and walked in without Asking for permission.

Luckily I made it to my seat before the teacher turned away from the black board.

***

I have no idea how I sat through those equations.Malia was supposed to meet me outside the entrance so I went there and looked around.She wasn't there yet. After 10 minutes I had second thoughts about still staying there then I saw a figure running from a distance.

Towards me!

Malia had her hands full of ...Reese's peanut butter cups?

"Why?" was all I asked her.

"I know their your favourite besides what's the point of hanging out with a best friend after a while if you can't enjoy it?"she said smiling while sweating profusely.

I had the best friend anyone could ever have!

We went walking while I help Malia carry a few of the chocolates.

"So..how have you been?"she asked me.

"Mali's if I start now by the time we reach you're house then we won't have anything to talk about.BUt I do have one question."I replied.

"Go for it". She said while eating one the the peanut butter cups.

"Hey!That was mine"I protested.

"Let a girl have what she wants can't you?anyway continue."She said with her mouth full.

"Where have you been?" Was the only question I needed to know the answer to.

"I told you I went to Denver's middle school for summer school..Don't you remember?".She said.

I was so confused.

"No you told me you were transferring why do you think I made you that huge card?"

"Oh that explains it, I always wondered why you made that thing for me just because I was going to summer school.I get it I'm amazing but even I have common sense."She said smiling.

"Malia that is so not funny?I thought you were permanently transferring!But anyways why did you come a month after school started?"I said.

"Oh my family wanted to go visit Ethan that's why I went off the grid."She said.

That made perfect sense.

Ethan was her elder brother who was studying in England.

"Woah you seriously messed things up huh?"she said as she chuckled.

"Malia this has been in my mind screwing things up and turning my whole mindset upside down and you're here joking about it?"

"Okay forgive me miss Annie" she said.

And both of us did not stop laughing till we reached her house.

I hope you guys liked this chapter even though it was kind of a filler one.

Anyway what do you guys think?Anne is finally sorting stuff out.Do you'll like Malia's personality?

I'm planning to end the story soon so send your suggestions to me too.

Please vote,comment and share.