Chapter six

Jade's P.O.V.

I fumbled with the keys as Tobias kissed my neck. I pushed him back, and he groaned.

"Easy there tiger," I laughed. "I would prefer it if we got inside before you start grinding on me."

"Fine," he said, but his hands didn't cooperate with his mouth. His hands snaked under my shirt, making me shiver. I finally managed to get the door opened and he pushed me inside.

The door was still open, so I shoved him off me and turned the lock. I took my shoes off, and he followed my lead. He then shoved me against the wall, kissing me. It was still really awkward, but I'd wanted this for so long so I kissed him back. His hands roamed my body and mine tangled in his hair.

What the hell am I doing?

"Wait," I said, pushing him away from me. He looked at me, confused.

"I don't think I can do this," I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Jade," he said, making me look at him. "I want this. You're beautiful, and I just really want to kiss you." He came closer and his lips roamed my neck. "All over."

My lips parted and I groaned.

"And over again," he murmured against my skin.

I dropped my bag to the floor, and started tugging at his shirt. He removed it with ease, and my hands made contact with his bare chest. My shirt followed his, and he was quick to remove my bra. I didn't get a chance to tell him to slow down when he shoved his fingers into my mouth. His mouth was maneuvering my breasts, and I tried to push him back. He didn't budge, but I kept trying.

His other hand - the one that wasn't in my mouth - slipped beneath the front of my jeans and I couldn't stifle the moan that erupted from deep within. He kissed me again, and I bit his tongue.

"What the fuck?" Tobias exclaimed.

"Slow down," I breathed.

"I don't want to slow down, I want to fuck you." He reattached his lips to mine, and I pushed him back again.

"No," I said, and tried to cover myself up with a jacket that was hanging close by.

"Come on," he groaned. "Don't be such a bitch."

"Excuse me?" I said, and blinked. "What did you just call me?"

He smirked. "A bitch, what are you going to do about it?"

"Oh I'll tell you what I'm going to do," I laughed. "I'm going to fucking murder you if you don't leave my apartment right this fucking second."

He looked confused, but bent to to grab his shirt. He opened the locked door and walked outside, but stopped to turn around to look at me. "You're just a little whore for this, you know that, right?"

"Oh buddy, you should really find some new insults." I reached into the back pocket of my jeans and grabbed my wallet, fishing out a one dollar bill. "Whores have sex for money." I shoved the dollar at his chest . "There, now we're halfway there."

I closed the door in his face, and wanted to scream. Hesitating, I looked in the peephole. He was still standing outside the door, just putting on his shirt. I watched as he glanced back at my door, and smirked. He then proceeded to walk down the stairs until he disappeared from my sight.

  I fell to my knees, and started crying. I sat on my butt, and hugged my knees close to my chest. After a few minutes of crying, I got to my feet and walked into my bathroom. I removed my clothes, and got into the shower. I washed his scent off, and got out twenty minutes later. With a towel wrapped around my body, I exited the bathroom.