Chapter seven

Jade's P.O.V.

  When I woke up the next morning, a tattooed arm was wrapped around me. I immediately recognized the black rose, even though it was pretty dark. My fingers laced with his, and he immediately returned the gesture.

  "Good morning," he said with a raspy voice.

  "Morning." I turned around to face him.

  "Sleep well?" His arm was still wrapped around me.

  "Mhm," I hummed, smiling. "You?"

  "Sure," he mumbled, and held me closer. "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

I laughed at that.

"Are you okay?" Blake asked, his voice laced with concern. "After last night..."

"I'm fine," I told him. "Thanks to you."

He smiled. "Of course, I'll always help you whenever and however I can."

I put my right hand on his face, and smiled. I could feel his stubble, and it was surprisingly soft. He closed his eyes, and he tightened his hold on me once again. He looked so peaceful like this, all relaxed. At that moment, I could feel my worries about Tobias slipping away, because I knew that I'd always have Blake by my side. I let my fingers trace the features of his face. His cheekbones. His jaw. His eyebrows. His nose. His lips.

His slightly parted lips that was basically screaming 'kiss me, kiss me'. I silently leaned in, and pecked him on the lips. He gasped, and pushed me away. It didn't really work though, considering we were laying on the bed. I immediately hid underneath the covers.

"What are you doing?" I could hear a tone of laughter in his voice. "Why did you kiss me?"

I shrugged, when I realized he couldn't see me. "I don't know, your lips looked so soft I just wanted to feel them."

"Is that so?" Blake said, and suddenly the covers were removed from over my head. "Come out from there."

I obliged, and put my head back on the pillow beside him. He reached out towards my face, and tucked a stray of hair behind my ear. He smiled, and put his hand on my waist. It was as if someone had set me on fire. I became hot, and wanted him to touch me more.

"Bacon?" he asked suddenly, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I nodded. "Bacon."

He got up from the bed, with great difficulty might I add. His legs were tangled into the covers, making him stumble and almost fall to the floor, face first. I didn't laugh though, because I knew how much he hated to ridicule himself.

I watched him throw on my pair of sweatpants - he has slept in his underwear - and then walk towards the kitchen. Groaning, I snuggled deeper into the bed.

I really didn't want to leave the bed, but when the smell of bacon reached my nostrils I was out of bed faster than you could say 'yummy'. I walked into the kitchen without any pants, but just an oversized tee.

  "Do you want eggs-" he stopped taking when he looked at me.

  "What?" I asked, and my hands immediately went up to my hair to see if it was standing in all directions. It wasn't, but his eyes were still roaming my body. I felt self conscious, and tried to tug the shirt lower down my legs.

  "Nothing," he said, and went back to cooking. I shrugged, and went to stand beside him. He had put a handful of bacon on a plate beside the stove, as not all of them could fit in the frying pan. I grabbed one and put it into my mouth. The sweet, salty taste filled my mouth and I basically moaned. Blake stared at me.