Now We Wait

We ran our asses off trying to make that plane. When we finally got there, we were able to sit together and not be seperated. I got a seat next to Mikayla and Shundreya sat across the aisle. That made me super happy. Looked like things are finally going right for me.

"So, Mikayla, you excited?" I said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet Lil Wayne."

"Umm, okay.... What about Nicki?"

"To be honest, Nicki is okay but I want to see Wayne."

"Umm, okay. Why?"

"He's cute!"

"Oooooo, Crazy!" I gave my friend Brianna that nickname because we both a little throwed off.

"What?" she said.

"Looks like you got some competition for Wayne heart."

"Who? Nobody better be thinking about my man."

"This is going to be funny. Fight to the death in the air." I told Shundreya. 

Then I hear Crystal say "Calm all that down back there. First of all he is too old for both of y'all and second he got kids."

"Correction." Mikayla and Brianna said simultaneously. "He got a kid. Single."

"Well that's still one more than needed. You do not want to be caught up in some stupid baby momma drama."

That conversation got boring really fast over baby momma's so I looked for KenCaé to see what he was doing. She was sitting further back, flirting with Belloh. I could totally see them together one day. Hopefully she could keep him distracted so he wouldn't try anything with Nicki. I already told him, "If you try anything with Nicki, I swear I'll beat you to near death. I'm going to have an out of body experience with you. I don'e even want to suspect anything. Got it?"

"Yeah but I don't see why you cursing me out in your head."