Really....

"Hello, you're on the Burt Show, who's speaking?"

"This is Ken Booker." My palms started to get sweaty because I knew either I won or was about to get blasted on the radio.

"Where you from Ken?" Burt said.

"I'm proudly from New Orleans, Louisiana."

"Ok Mr. 'Proudly from New Orleans', I got good news for you, you're out 100th caller. We have tickets to Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday Roman Reloaded tour waiting for you but first you have to recite the lyrics of the following songs. You have 2 choices, you can start the song off or you can pick up where we tell you to. If you recite correctly we will give you 10 additional tickets for your friends and family and you will have backstage passes for half of you."

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" was all I could push out. Just a scream that rocked my brain with its intensity. "Stop playing. Are you messing with me Burt, like really are you serious? Oh my God I can't believe it. This is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Is this really happening to me?"

"Well believe it Ken. All you have to do is play the game."

Burt had no idea what he was up against. I know ever word from every song Nicki ever made. I was a mixtape fan while some of these "fans" only started to like her when she became mainstream. Then I heard something that I hadn't heard in awhile.