Chapter 3

"There is always that stupid mistake that changes everything"

-Unknown-

***

Alan's P.O.V

"Yes, come in" I speak quietly and when the door opens, I see Nicola, my cousin, my aunt Celine got married with my father's best friend, Romeo, and they have two children now.

"Hey, cousin, how are you doing, still as busy as always, hm ?"

Nicola is a feisty woman, and for her age, she is a bit more mature than other teenager kids, although she appear as the kind who gets in trouble a lot, but somehow she still manages to keep her reputation and is known as a classy stylish woman. The two of us were close as children, she has to be one of my favorite cousin.

"When did you arrive ? You should have told me, I could pick you up" I tell her happily. And she chuckles.

"No need to, I have my own ride here"

"Is that so ? Well, are you here to visit me ? Or do you have any formal business to attend to ? I mean you barely ever visit Italy again ever since you moved to Spain.

"Yes, I'm actually here to meet Saverio, I heard he got upset because that devil woman left him, you know, I should comfort my one and only brother"

"Oh, so he broke up with her ?"

"Well, yes, sort of, I never liked her anyway, but he loves her like crazy, you know, it's devastating because my brother has never experienced love before and when he does, it's shattered like a fragile piece of glass, ironic"

Just like mine. How ironic.

"Oh, I heard a childhood friend of yours who moved to Spain is going back here, is that true ?"

I nod my head. Like why does everyone has to ask that question over and over again ? I'm getting a bit sick of it.

"I have never met her before, I wonder what she looks like, is she pretty ?"

Is Camellia pretty ? Is that even a question. Of course she is, she is one of the most beautiful thing in the world, so bright, everything about her seems perfect, except for her stone cold heart.

"Yes, she sure is"

"You seem to like her" Nicola speaks and I almost choke on my own saliva.

"No, of course not"

"You are bad at lying, dear cousin, I can see it from your eyes, you silly, though I am like ten years younger than you, I know when my cousin lies"

"No, I'm not, Nicola, don't start making things up"

"What's her name ?"

"Camellia, Camellia Ricci"

"Oh, such a pretty name"

"Are you here to talk about her or what ?" I say a bit annoyed. Why do everyone seems to mention and ask about her nowadays ?

"Easy now, fine, I'll leave some your mood has decreased, don't want to wake up a sleeping lion, do we ?"

She chuckles before opening the door.