001

{Nick}

I stretched and wiped my hand over my face. I just woke up, and I'm still extremely tired. I rolled over and checked my phone. Date December 8, 2018 9:04 am.

I unlocked my phone and went to twitter and tweeted "Good Morning" to all the Beanz. I put my phone away and started to think about what today's plans are. Just then I released what today was. I checked my phone in a panic. Date, December 8, 2017 now 9:07 am. Today is Rachel's (Our manager) Birthday. We have plans to leave at 10:00 am for her birthday breakfast.

I rushed out of bed and straight to the bathroom. Luckily the rest of the boyz were still sleeping. I'm the one who takes the longest to get ready.

I got out of the shower and went straight to the closet. I picked a fit and fixed my hair. I checked the time again and it was 9:52. I don't understand how it takes me this long. Zion walked into the room as I was putting my shoes on.

"Dude your still not ready?" He laughed.

"No, I woke up late. Is everyone ready?" I asked feeling bad.

"Yeah were hanging out. Rachel said sashe was going to be a little late. So no sweat." He reassured me and grabbed his shoes as well.

"Good I feel bad when I'm the last one ready."

"Don't be it's no problem. Honestly. None of us care."

"That makes me feel slightly better." I huffed.

Zion laughed and walked out of the room.

I grabbed my phone and sprayed my
cologne and walked downstairs.

"The prince is finally done getting ready." Brandon laughed.

"This is the fastest I've seen him get ready." Edwin said.

"Wow everyone got jokes today." I sat on the couch.

They laughed.

"That party was crazy last night wasn't it Nick!" Austin as he walked into the living room with a banana.

"Oh yeah! Nick was wild last night." Edwin said as he sat by me.

I shook my head remembering.

"Rachel said she's outside." Zion told us.

We grabbed our stuff and headed out the door. We hopped in the car and drove off.

"Happy Birthday!" We all cheered.

"So where are we going?"

"Thank you! Now lets get to breakfast I'm starving." She smiled and giggled.

We arrived at the restaurant and the hostess led us to the table. On the way there I decided to excuse myself to the bathroom. I was talking with Austin.

"Save me a seat, I'm going to use the bathroom first."

"Okay." I heard him answer as I enter the restroom.

Nena Pov

I walked into the restaurant excited to see my auntie for the first time in months. A nice lady lead me into a separate room where she said the breakfast was being held. I walked in the room and I saw her right away, her back was towards me. But I also noticed 4 teenage boys who were all very attractive. They all looked at me, soon she noticed and turned around. She screamed and ran to hug me. I hugged her back.

"I missed you so much Nena! I'm so glad to see you." She hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too auntie, I haven't seen you in months."

We let go of the hugged and turned to the rest of the room.

"Nena these are the boys, Austin, Brandon, Edwina, Zion, and Ni...... wheres Nick?" She asked.

"He went to the bathroom." Austin said.

"Oh. Anyways, this is my Niece, Nena. Sorry I didn't tell you guys but she moved here and shes going to be spending some time with us." My aunt said.

"It's nice to meet you Nena!" Brandon smiled.

"Welcome to California!" Zion shouted.

I laughed.

"Welcome Nena." Edwin and Austin said at the same time, they looked at each other weird and everyone laughed.

"Well lets sit down everyone." Rachel announced and everyone picked there seat.

"Nena come sit by us." Brandon waved over.

I nodded and sat in the middle of Brandon and my aunt. Brandon was so cute but, I could already tell that we would only have a brother sister relationship. Which is fine, I didn't move her for a relationship.

"Oh I brought you present. I want you to open it now. I left it in my car, I will be back." I told her and left the room.

As I walk out and through the hallway, I bumped in to someone kind of hard.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching were I was going." We both said at the same time.

We both look at each other. He was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. We both stared at each other for a couple seconds. We laughed awkwardly.

"Um, I gotta get going. Sorry for bumping into you." I said and walked past him out the door. As the wind hit my face, I released how stupid I was.

I should have asked for his number, or at least his name. My hand hit my face. I opened my rental car door and grabbed her present.

I walked back into the room and went straight to my seat. I presented her with the gift. She thanked me and started to open it. Her eyes went wide.

"What is it Rachel?" Zion asked.

I looked over at him then looked around at the other people at the table and sitting right next to him was the gorgeous boy that I bumped into in the hall, 5 minutes before.

Authors Note:

Thanks for reading everybody, I hoped you likedit! Vote and comment what you think. Also follow me and read my other books. I'm so excited to be writing this book.

- Nicks Babe