007

Short chapter.... sorry, another coming soon.

------

*the next morning*

Nena Pov

"Yea, she's still sleeping." I heard Brandon.

"Is she breathing?" I then heard Zion.

"Yes, she breathing... I hope." He chuckled a bit.

I opened my eyes, I was facing the wall. I felt better, I don't know why I felt so bad last night. But I can't remember anything past the bean bag toss. My heart started to beat not knowing where I was, but it calmed as soon as I heard the boys voice again.

"Well let me know when she wakes up, I'm going to the gym soon. Text if you need me." I heard Zion leave and the door shut and a plop on a bed across the room.

"Where am I and who's bed am I in?" I asked, my voice was low and raspy.

"Your at our house and you're in Nick's bed." I heard a chuckle, it was Brandon. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Nick's bed?" I asked kinda of confused as I turned over to face him.

"Yeah, well when you passed out last night, he brought you up here and he slept on the couch."

"Really..?" I looked down, "What happened to his little girlfriend?" I looked up again at Brandon.

"Will you stop, I told you, he's not into her, I can tell he's into you too, even if he doesn't know it yet... even though he does." He shook his head and gave me a look.

"He's not."

"He's is, and your into him." He laid his head on my stomach.

"I know he doesn't like me like that, you should have seen the way he was looking at that girl. It looked like they had a really deep connection." I looked up at the ceiling.

"Well, either way. He took care of you last night. He took control, he picked you up, carried you upstairs. You should thank him."

"I know, I will. Definitely. But.... I don't know. I just...." I took a deep breath, I couldn't finished my sentence. I was disappointed, and I shouldn't be any type of mad at him.

"I know." He said plainly as a pushed my fingers through his hair.

"Well, I'll go talk to him now, I guess. Before I chicken out." I stand and grab my purse.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked as I reached the door to leave.

"Just to the left." Brandon answered.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. After using the bathroom I dug in my purse of my emergency toothbrush and toothpaste, I always carry them with me. I brush my teeth and splashed some water on my face hoping to wake myself up. I put everything back into my bag and left the bathroom. I walked downstairs.

I heard the TV on, he's probably in there. I set down my bag on the table and started walking toward the living room.

I'm nervous, I don't know what to say. Should I bring up that girl he was with, should I not? I walked around the corner and there he was, laying the couch, still under a blanket. I still had his t-shirt on, with some shorts. I was just standing there trying to figure out what to do. I started to walk to the couch.

"Hey... how are you feeling I was about to come check on you." He said in a raspy voice as he sat up on the couch and ruffled his hand through his hair.

"Um, I'm feeling better." I half smiled. I was standing in front of him. He moved his blanket and patted on the spot next to him.

I sat next to him nervously, he put the other half of the blanket on top of me.

"Are you sure you're feeling better? I can wake up the boys and we can go to the ER, I'll call Rachel." He said as he felt my forehead.

I giggled, "I feel fine, I'm sure."

He nodded and took his hand off my forehead. Do I tell him now? I don't really know how to say this. But before I could say anything.

Nick POV

"Neana, I'm sorry about last night... I shouldn't have done what I did." I didn't even think I just burted it out. I just didn't want any tension and I didn't want her to feel like I didn't care.

She looked at me confused.

"I mean,... me being with that girl last nigh-"

"No, Nick. You don't need to apologize. You didn't do anything wring last night. I mean, I should be the one apologizing," she paused, I was confused, "... I shouldn't have acted that way towards you."

I didn't know what to say.

"I understand, I would've been the same way." I looked over at her.

"Nick, I was in the wrong. I was mean to you when you were trying to help me. I'm sorry, really, I am. I mean, we can be with whoever we want to be with right."

"No, I'm not-" I started. She thinks I want to be with Marlene, thats not what I want .

"Anyways, what I really came down here to say is, thank you," she paused and look ever at me, "... for taking care of me last night. Your a great guy, she's lucky to have you." She got off the couch.

"But-" I said under my breath.

"Again, thank you for everything. I'm going to head home. Um, I'll see you around." She smiled and headed to the door.

Say something, Nick. Don't let her leave.

"Um,.. ok." I barkey got out, it almost hurt.

No, what are you doing? You were supposed to stop her.

*Later that night*

"Um,.. ok." Austin said confused.

"Thats all you said?" Edwin followed.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You just let her leave like that, she thinks your dating Marlene. I thought you liked her." Brandon stood up in front of me.

I struggled my shoulders again, "I've only known her for 2 days."

Everyone in the room rolled their eyes.

"Look, if you ever want a chance with her you need to go talk to her again." Zion sat back in his chair.

___

Nena Pov

It's been a month since I talked to Nick. I've even been over to their house, but he's either not there or totally ignores me. But it just makes me like him more, I want him to notice me, and talk to me. The same way he used to when we first met.

He drives me crazy, I don't know how to gain his attention back. I told Brandon he wasn't into me, Brandon totally got my hopes up. Emma has been dragging me to these parties with her, it turns out that we live in the same building. Anyways, I see Nick with Marlene all the time. The boys keep telling me their not dating but I don't buy it.

He's funny, has a nice smile, nice to everyone around him, except me, I guess he doesn't like me. He's not mean, but he defiantly doesn't treat me the same as when we first met.

_______________