002

Nick's Pov

I had finished using the bathroom, all I can think about is the party last night. I met this girl.....

But the thing is, I meet a lot of girls. Maybe we'll end up being together. As I turn the corner to walk down the hall I bumped in someone making us both jerk.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." We both said together.

I looked down at the person. It was a girl. The most beautiful girl I've seen in a long time. Both of us stuck looking at each other, we laughed awkwardly. As I was getting ready to ask for her name she said.

"Um, I gotta get going. Sorry for bumping into you."

She turned and rushed out the front door. Gone forever. I turned around bummed I didn't stop her. I entered the room and sat between Zion and Austin.

"What's up? You look down." Zion asked.

"Oh nothing I'm fine." I smiled.

That totally made me forget about the girl last night. As we were talking I saw from the corner of my eye, a girl sitting from across from me but I didn't lookup.

I heard Rachel giggle, but that was normal. I still kept my head down.

"What is it Rachel?" Zion asked.

I looked over to Rachel and saw she had a present in her hands. I looked over and saw the girl I bumped into in the hall just a couple minutes ago, and now shes here right in front of me. I thought I lost her forever.

My eyes went wide, and all I could look at was her. She looked over at Zion and then looked in my direction and looked back at me. We both started at each other, it felt like we were stuck in time.

"It's a Michael Kors purse, thank you so much Nena! This must have been so expensive." Rachel held it up for everyone to see.

Her name is Nena... I love it. Nena looked at Rachel.

"Your welcome, I wanted to give you something nice." She smiled.

"That's really nice, good choice Nena." Austin pointed out.

"Thanks." She replied sweetly.

She glanced at me quickly. But, I've been looking at her the whole time. She's so beautiful.

"Nick this is my niece Nena, Nena this is Nick. She moved her from New Mexico, shes gonna be hanging with us from now on." Rachel introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you Nena." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Nick." She smiled.

"Nena, would you like to come to the studio with us today?" Brandon asked.

He turned his whole body to her. She turned and looked at him also. Whats going on?

"Um,... I don't know." She looked at all of us.

"Pleaseeeeeeee." All of us boys said at one time.

She giggled.

"Okay." She answered.

Everyone cheered.

Nena Pov

"Well thank you for inviting me to breakfast auntie" I smiled as we all got up out of our chairs to leave the restaurant.

"Oh your so welcome! I can't believe your here with me and actually living here. Your so grown up." She gave me a big hug.

I laughed and gave her a big hug back.

"Alright lets head up there, the boys are probably waiting on us." She started to walk out of the room and I followed behind her.

I was trying to slip my phone to my purse, but I was interrupted as someone had pulled my into another separate room.  I see Nick as I turn around.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I giggled.

"I thought I had lost you forever after you walked out when we bumped into each other." Nick had his hand leaning against the wall hovering over me.

"Oh yeah." I said as we stood looking at each other.

"It's true. I'm glad you came back because now I can get to know you better." He smirked.

"Well, I hope that works out for you. But we got to get going." I giggled and walked away.

I heard him chuckled under his breath from behind me.

Authors Note:
Yuusssssss! Thanks for reading and comment what you think and make sure to vote. Share with your group chat on insta and twitter. Much love to all the BEANZ.

From yo girl
     - Nicks Babe