Chapter Eight - Where it Hurts

Enid and Rad just looked at K.O, trying to process everything. They knew they had to fight him, but they didn't understand why. "Rad, go get Carol and Mr. Gar, I'll hold off K.O till you get back," Enid declared.

"What?!" Rad responded, shocked. "Dude, I don't think you can hold him off until -"

"JUST GO!" Enid launched a fire kick, blocking one of K.O's attacks. Rad looked at her and quickly nodded, running off to get Mr. Gar and Carol.

"Alright, K.O, let's try and talk things out," Enid said, dodging K.O's attacks. "I don't get why you're acting this way, but I'll definitely figure it out."

Enid kept on dodging attacks until she got close to K.O and stood right in front of him. He let out a growl and powered up and attack, causing Enid to realize what actually happened. "Your attacks, they're -- No, you couldn't have let your shadow take control!" She shouted. "K.O!"

K.O ignored Enid and quickly attacked her right in the chest, sending her flying backwards into Gar's. At that moment, she saw Rad, Carol, and Mr. Gar besides her, looking confused but also ready to fight. "Dude, K.O actually knocked you back?" Rad asked with surprise.

"Guys, wait! H - he let his shadow take control of him! He's not himself anymore!"

"Wait, what?" Rad asked as K.O also attacked him, sending his face flying into the concrete. He sat up and coughed, looking at Enid with concern. "He let his shadow take control? But why?"

"K.O? Honey?" Carol asked, her voice sounding completely broken. "What happened to you?"

He ignored her and simply jumped at her, his fist glowing purple as he hit her right in the stomach. She quickly grabbed K.O's arm in reflex and threw him across the ground, though her eyes went wide in realization of what she did.

He growled and looked at his mom in anger as he skidded across the ground. "Some mom you are!" He shouted. "Seriously! What kind of mother would attack her own son? Honestly, you should be grateful! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be getting the attention you get now!"

Carol looked at K.O as he said that, and it stung like a sword right through her chest. Her innocent, happy little son was now a villain, and a true one at that.

"Which is better? The timeline where I grew depressed and eventually wanted to end it all, or this one? I can't tell, there's an equal amount of suffering in both," K.O declared, punching Mr. Gar as he tried running up to him.

"And you, sir, are a big showoff," K.O growled, pulling on Mr. Gar's tie. "I mean, nobody likes you as a person! They only care because you're level 11! If you were any less you'd be like the trash in the dumpster, nobody would even care about your existence and would just throw you out like the garbage you are!"

K.O then started choking Mr. Gar with the tie and eventually punched him in the face. He started walking toward Enid and Rad, who stared at K.O with fear.

"Rad, you're actually scared of something?" K.O asked, smirking. "Wow, looks like you really aren't as strong as you claim to be after all. Maybe it's about time you get rid of the fake ass muscles and actually show just how weak you really are."

Rad whimpered when K.O said that, which cause him to attack. He grabbed both of Rad's arms and twisted them, forcefully shoving them behind his back. He then grabbed Rad's legs from under him and flipped him over, making him land on the ground.

"Now, Enid," he said, looking at her. "What is your problem? You're constantly trying to be cool and secretly trying to make friends, but we know that's not going to happen. I don't blame Elodie for turning her back on you, I mean, you deserved it!"

He then jumped into the air and attacked Enid from above, knocking her down as well. He landed on top of her and punched her repeatedly, then after a while, he jumped off of her and started heading toward Venomous.

Nobody could believe this, that K.O, the once innocent little boy that wanted to be a hero, had done this to them. He knew their weaknesses and used it to hit them where it hurt the most, right in the heart.

He was gone now, a villain.

And nothing could change that.

(A/N) Aaaannndd, done! Haha, I actually managed to finish it on the schedule I promised! Awesome!

Also the episode airs tonight at 5:10 (central standard time, not sure where it airs for you guys) and not 5:30.

But yeah, that's the end of the story! If you enjoyed, please vote and comment, and thanks so much for reading! ^.^