After The Job

Hello my dear readers! The next chapter(s) will all take place after Natsu and Lucy finish the job. (Think of it as extras or an epilogue) Enjoy!!

After sharing a calm evening with Natsu and Happy the night before, I woke up to Natsu snoring away. He must've fallen asleep in my bed last night. Nothing new there.

Happy was curled up near my feet, purring in his sleep.

"Rah..." Natsu slurred, still sleeping.

"What?" I echoed curiously.

"Rawr rawr..." he repeated quietly.

"Natsu, you aren't making sense."

"FIRE DRAGON ROAAARRRR!" He shouted, sitting up in bed and shooting a small flame from his mouth. A few sparks landed on Happy, causing him to jolt awake.

"WHAT THE HELL, NATSU?!?" Happy and I screeched in unison.

Happy fled to the bathroom while Natsu gave an apologetic yawn. Very classy.
----------

After a stressful morning, Natsu, Happy and I returned to the guild hall to socialize.

When we entered the hall, Natsu's hand subconsciously held mine as we walked to Mira to clear up our job records.

"Hey, Natsu and Lucy. How can I help -" she paused, looking at our hands. Suddenly her eyes widened and she grinned widely.

"So my ship is cannon," she muttered.

"Excuse me?" I echoed cluelessly.

"You are holding hands! That's adorable!" She squealed, obtaining the attention of the entire guild. "Are you dating? How serious are you two? Have you kissed?"

"I don't really-" I replied with a blush but was cut off when Natsu spoke.

"Yeah. Lucy is my girlfriend now and I couldn't be happier," He responded honestly. His pearly white smile stretched from ear to ear - possibly the happiest grin I'd ever seen on him. Various cries and comments were heard from the crowd.

"So, flame brain finally got his girl."

"Congratulations, Love Rival!! Juvia wishes her darling Gray-sama would proclaim his love..."

"That's my boy!"

"I always thought those two would get together."

"So, Natsu got a girl."

"Hey, Shrimp! I told you Bunny Girl and Flame Brain have a thing!"

"CONGRATS LU-CHAN AND NATSU! I'm so happy for the both of you!"

"Let us all celebrate their blossoming love with a cake!"

"I SHIP IT!!!"

"THAT'S SO MANLY!!!"

"NOW KISS!"

And so we did.