Part 1

It was about five in the morning on a Saturday and Isabelle had been woken up by Pete who was a pack member of her fathers pack. "Izzy? Come on wake up everyone is asleep so let's go wake them up" Pete said as he shakes her gently before her father walked past her door as she sat up slowly then she looked at her father before he nods once as an approval and it didn't take her long before she grabbed her Bluetooth speaker and put on a wham song called wake me up before you go go then she walked out her room with Pete as they sung down the hall banging on everyone bedroom door to wake them all up while her father laughs watching them but he laughed more once he saw nick run out his room in his boxers to join in as nick's father Antonio walked to Jeremy and chuckled. "You approve of this?"  Jeremy nods and looked at his daughter. "Best way to start the morning my old friend besides you know those three are best friends and will not take anything from anyone"  Antonio nods as clay walks out his room while rubbing his eyes. "It's five in the morning so shut up please"  clay wasn't much of a morning person but Izzy only sung louder as Elena smiled watching nick, Pete and Izzy sing and dance down the stairs. "Seems someone has woken up in a great mood today Jeremy"  she said as she followed them down the stairs as Jeremy went to the garden since the pack would train before and after breakfast, Izzy stood by her father before watching Nick and Pete fight then she put both them on their asses witch made Jeremy laugh but clay grabbed her. "Let's see how you do in a fight against me" Izzy stepped back and took her jacket off as nick chuckled. "Oh the jacket coming off now" Izzy shakes her head as clay started to hit her but Izzy moved out the way and got a few hit in before she was pinned to the floor. "Focus Izzy! As the mutts will kill you! Now defend yourself!" Clay said as Izzy growled before flipping up onto her feet then attacking clay but he found a way around the attacks but then Izzy spun then fly kicks him in the face witch made clay stumble back a little but Jeremy put a stop to the fight since he could tell that Izzy was starting to lose control of her wolf so he looked at nick and Pete before Pete chuckled before running up behind her then picking her up as she growled loudly before struggling against Pete as nick faced her and held her head. "Izzy! Look at me! Look into my eyes and clam down okay just breath" Izzy looked into nick's eyes and started to clam down as everyone smiled knowing that Izzy loved nick and Pete the most and even Jeremy knew that as it was the plan from the day she was born, Jeremy knew that Izzy wouldn't be able to control her wolf self so that's why he had Pete and nick become close to her as it was the only way to keep her in control and calm.