Part 36

After Pete's funeral izzy had become more and more focused on finding his killer but of course she had to look after her kids so Jeremy went out to find his killer even if there was no trace of the mutt who killed Pete and he knew that izzy would be disappointed but it wasn't his fault and he did his best so he went home to his pack but before he could get home, his phone rang so he answered it and spoke as it was clay. "Hey clay what's wrong? okay tell her not to worry as I will find him" Jeremy hung up and ran though the woods looking for his grandson Leo as he had gone for a run so Jeremy caught his scent and followed him before he caught him and swipes him up off his feet. "Young man you shouldn't be out here on your own so let's get you home and do not scare your mother or father like that as she is very worried" the moment Leo felt arms and hands on him, he screamed but giggled hearing his grandfathers voice. "But grandpa i just wanted to go for a run but no one will let me out" Jeremy chuckled and placed Leo on his shoulders before looking up at him. "That's because it's dangerous buddy and no one wants you to get hurt so please stay with the pack" Leo looked down at him and nods before holding onto him tightly as Jeremy started walking home with leo. "One day buddy when your older, you can go for a run by yourself without the worry of any danger" Leo smiled as Jeremy lifts him off his shoulders and watched Leo run towards the house as izzy was waiting for them. "Thanks dad as I was really worried" she said hugging her father as Jeremy smiled while hugging her back. "It's okay sweetie besides he just wanted to go for a run like everyone else in the pack" izzy smiled looking at Leo as he went off to play with his cousins and siblings, clay looked at Jeremy and izzy before going to play with the kids himself but izzy went to the kitchen and started cooking for the pack. "Any word from nick?" Jeremy asked as clay looked up at Jeremy and shakes his head. "No Jeremy he still not saying or doing anything, I don't blame him as I would do the same if my father was killed" Jeremy sighs and nods before looking at clay once more then at the kids. "I know clay but he has kids to think about and a wife" clay stood up and walked over to Jeremy before looking at izzy in the kitchen. "I know and she knows that she can talk to us and so can nick but they are both stubborn witch makes it harder to get though to them but izzy will deal with nick when she has had enough" he said as izzy kept cooking but she was beginning to get sick of losing people she cared about and Jeremy could feel her pain but he could only offer his help.