Part 9

Izzy grabbed Jimmy's hand and pulled him towards the window but he pulled his arm away as izzy opened the window. "Whoa wait are you crazy? We could die if we jump out of the window"  izzy chuckled and she looked at jimmy. "One thing about being a werewolf? We land on our feet and don't stay hurt off long so do you trust me?" Izzy held her hand out for him to take so that is what jimmy did then izzy pulled him up onto the window ledge. "Now jump okay don't fear it just do it" she said as she jumped out the window and landed on her feet with a hand on the floor then she looked up at him. "Come on jimmy you can do it just believe it"  jimmy took a breath in and closed his eyes before jumping out then landed on his feet and slowly opened his eyes. "I did it!! Oh my god your right!"  Izzy chuckled and put an arm around him then walked towards the woods. "Where are we going izzy? We have training in the morning so why aren't we resting?" Jimmy asked as he went with her anyway but was still worried about what would happen if they got caught. "Stop worrying jimmy as we will be fine, I'm taking you to see something" izzy said as she looked down at the kid then stopped at a head stone. "Your not the only one who lost a patents..I lost my mother the day I was born as she died in child birth" jimmy looked at the head stone then at izzy before sighing. "I'm sorry izzy about you losing your mother" izzy nods and pulled him away before walking into town then went into a shop. "Your going to need some clothes so let's go clothes shopping, pick what you want and I will buy it"  jimmy looked around the shop and picked out a few things before izzy paid for them then they left and headed home but when they got back into the woods, Jeremy was waiting for them. "What the hell do you two thing your doing out here alone?!" He yelled witch made jimmy jump while izzy was ready to make a run for it but clay was ready in the shadows. "I...I...I can explain mr Jeremy" jimmy said as he looked at the floor while izzy gripped his hand. "Run jimmy!!" Izzy started running as jimmy ran a different way to her but jimmy was caught by Antonio while izzy dodged clay, logan and Pete but she was suddenly pinned by nick who had a smirk on his face while looking down at her. "You had to run didn't you?" He said as he got up and lifts her over his shoulder then started walking back to the house. "would be no fun if I didn't run nick" izzy chuckled as Jeremy caught up with nick and izzy. "Do you have any idea how much danger you put yourself and the kid in going out without protection! How can you be so stupid Isabelle danvers"  Jeremy only ever used her full name when she was in big trouble so back at the house both izzy and jimmy were sent straight to their room while Jeremy sighs and sat into his chair. "What am I doing wrong Antonio as she won't listen to me"  Jeremy said while rubbing the bridge of his nose as Antonio chuckled. "She is a teenager Jeremy so of course she won't listen to you but when she first transforms then she will listen as your her father and alpha, remember when nick was her age?"  Jeremy nods and chuckled as he looked at Antonio. "Yeah Antonio he was a lot worse then what izzy is now but he calmed down a lot after his first transformation"  Antonio nods and Jeremy whiled at his old friend.