Chapter 2 Kidnapped

(YEESH)

You woke up in a huge room, everything was red and black. You felt weight on your wrists, they turned out to be chains, and long ones too. You looked around to see a cell door, you ran to it and looked outside, it was a hallway, with red painted walls and a wooden floor. You looked around your room to see pictures of roses and the red army logo. There was also some tables, chairs, a TV, and a king sized bed in your room. You heard a slight bark, you look down to see a puppy!(SQUEEEE!!!) It was a white and black Dalmatian puppy, you squealed.

(Looks like dis)

(Looks like dis)

You picked the puppy up and squeezed him tightly, the puppy wagged his tail and licked you in response.

"Do you like it butterscotch~?" A demonic voice asked you, a chill went up your spine as you knew the voice. It was the devil himself, you turned to see Tord in his uniform, and he had a robotic arm... That explains why he hid his left arm a lot.

"I-I... Uh... N..." You stuttered, Tord chuckled in response."EEP!" You backed away a little, still holding the puppy, protecting him from... This monster who you used to call your friend. This puppy was your baby now, (Ok peeps... Who shall the puppy be named? Comment if you have an idea, because I don't have any ideas! A smart thing to do would to google it, BUT I AIN'T THAT! For now he'll be called, the puppy.) Tord frowned a little, but then smirked like he had an idea. He grabbed your shirt collar and kissed you hungrily, you tried to push him away, the problem was he pinned your hands above your head. After he pulled away, he licked his lips seductively.

"Just like the doughnut glaze at Krispy Kreme." Tord said, you tilted your head. You licked your lips, it didn't taste like it. It tastes like lips,"Such a cinnamon roll. You have NO idea what you're going to do here~" Tord then left to get you some food while you played with your new puppy. He was the sweetest thing, he didn't play, HE SNUGGLED. The devil came back with some hamburgers, there were two. One for him probably, two fries, and... One milkshake...?(You choose the flavor peeps, it can be bacon if needed.)

"Why i-is there one milkshake?" You asked,"Didn't you g-get one for you o-or me...?"

"You'll see my love~" Tord responded,"I also brought this~" He held up some pocky, you loved those things! "But, dinner first." You were a little shook from last night, ok... YOU WERE SHOOK. You were sitting in front of a murderer! A criminal close to taking the world! "By the way (Y/n), your parents lived through my attack. I saw them on the new crying about your death. Good thing right?" (NO!!!!) You were relieved, but sad at the same time. You were going to be here for awhile... You finished off the meal and drank cola to wash it down, but you cried a little. This reminded you of the chocolate haired boy, Edd. Tord noticed this and threw the cola aside.

"H-Hey I was..." You stopped talking because of the hatred in Tord's eyes. He then went back to normal after a minute. He took two straws and set them in the milkshake.