Back From Juvy

Chapter 1-

•••

Julie P.O.V ~

I'm seventeen years old and I'm starting my junior year at Trinity High. I have a lot of business going on here. I'm in a lot of shit that I didn't intend to be in but one standing out the most to me was the fact that a boy named Axel Montgomery blamed me for getting him in Juvenile Detention Center.

He's been in there for two years now. He was involved with tons of bullshit too, but worse.

"Julie, I heard Axel is coming out tomorrow." Faith O'Neil, my nemesis implied. I hate that bitch. It was her fault and if Axel opened his eyes he would've seen it coming his way.

"Tomorrow... huh." Is all I managed to say. I don't remember much about Axel except he's a handsome hottie and he blames me for getting him in Juvie.

The bell rang and everyone dashed out the door. "Don't forget to read pages one-hundred and six through one-hundred and ten." Mr. Sanches said as he chewed on a pen's cap.

"Don't worry Julie, your funeral awaits you." She sneered. Everyone knows about the whole Axel situation but they don't know the truth. One person heard this and that and passes it on. They don't know the actual story behind it. I do and I don't intend to tell everyone because it's none of their god damn business.

Faith is short and pretty. She's your average basic bitch in school. She has blonde medium length hair and a slim body figure while on the other hand, I'm pretty short myself and I wouldn't call myself pretty. I don't really have a nice body figure like Faith do, but I'm pretty thick with brown curly hair and dark brown colored eyes. I know super-model type right.

I was walking home with my hands in my hoodie's pocket. It was nice out. It wasn't too hot or too cold. The sky was overflowed with white clouds almost like cotton. I stopped in my steps and looked up. If you look closely you can see the puffy clouds moving slowly to the left. It was beautiful.

It was probably the last day I would ever have a moment like this...

•••

'BEEP! , BEEP! , BEEP!"

It was 8:00 a.m already. I didn't sleep much because I was so disturbed about Axel coming back today. He's going to kill me. I can feel it. My bones were debilitated. I didn't feel like getting up. But I have to. So I got dressed. I wore a plain white t-shirt and high-waisted light blue jeans. I put my brown curly hair in a messy bun and grabbed my white and black Adidas and my black hoodie and left out the door.

What's the point of doing anything anymore if my killer is ambushing for me in front of the school? It wasn't my fault. Axel was my best friend since middle school. Everything is gone over one situation. I didn't have a choice. I had to do what I had to do.

After a good amount of time, I noticed I was already at the school. Everyone stared at me with big smiles on their faces. They all probably heard what Faith had told me yesterday in school. I glared back at all of them.

"I wonder when is Axel coming." Faith gets in front of me and has her ugly little smirk plastered on her face.

"Shut up, Faith," I growled. "You know what truly happened," I said through gritted teeth.

"Hmm," she chuckled. "That you snitch--" I raised my hand about to slap her when someone holds my hand back. Everyone gasped. I quickly glared at the person but immediately was shocked after I saw who it was.

"Axel." I nervously said. He smirked. I took a good look at him. He was a walking sculpture. He was drop dead gorgeous! He looked so much better and taller from two years ago. He had on black shades so I couldn't see his eyes but his hair was turned to the right. It was light brown and his body was fit. Like he was a pro football player.

"Julie." His brow raised. He took off his shades and his eyes were light blue. His lips were a nice shade of light pink. He then gawked around to the irrelevant amount of people that leered at us with there jaws dropped. Especially most of the girls. "Get lost," was all he had to articulate and everyone left just like that, except one particular person. Faith.

"You've gotten hotter, Axel." She said walking around him.

He stared at her confusingly. "Do I know you?" His brow raised. I held my chuckle. She glared at him and rolled her eyes. She then stomps away in embarrassment. "Finally alone with you." He had a seductive smirk plastered on his face. "What's wrong Julie? No welcome back gift?" He placed a hand on my shoulder.

I gulped down some spit anxiously. What was he planning on doing to me..? I was afraid. "I understand that you are super pissed right now but--"

"But nothing, Julie." He cuts me off. "I thought you were my best friend." He glared at me making me quiver.

"I was." I glared back at him. I clasp my hands making a fist.

"No, you weren't."

"I was!" I clamor. "It wasn't my fault!"

"Then whose fault was it?!" He grabbed my hands and pinned me to a wall. He gazed into my eyes. I could see his crystal blue eyes clearly because of the small space we had. He was so close to me that I could hear his heavy breathing. He was dying to know.

I looked the other direction to avoid his eyes. "Forget it."

"That's what I thought." He let me go. I glared at him and he let out a deep breath. He then turns to face me once again and sneered. He placed a hand on the side of my cheek and pulled my face closer to his. His mouth was so close to my ear that I could feel his breath brushing against my ear.

"I'm going to hurt you. I promise."