Punching Bags

Chapter 13-

~~~

We huff and puff as we all sat down. Blood was shed and so were tears. I lick my lips, tasting the blood. Jackson spits on the floor in anger as he glares at Damon. Hunter lays on the ground tiredly. Axel holds his arm in pain. Sarina smiles maniacally as if she wanted this to happen. Avery wipes her tears.

We hear Kai reaching into his pocket. We all face him. He takes out a blunt and a lighter.

He lights it up.

~~~

* Flash Back *

Axel and I walked into the abandoned building. "Look!" A girl calls out. "Everything is still here!" She lifts up some cloth and dust goes everywhere. We all cough.

"He looks familiar..." A guy walks up to Axel, looking at him up and down.

"Back up," Axel takes a step back.

"Who are they?" A girl with glasses asked as a brow raised.

"That's right, we never exchanged names." The guy from the store walks up to me and smiles. He grabs my hand gently, "your name?"

"It's Julie." I smiled. Axel grabs my hand and glares at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He got in his face. The guy smirks. "I'm her boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"No—,"

"Yes—!"

"Where the hell are they?" We hear a few familiar voices. That must be Hunter and Damon!

"Damon!" I shouted.

"Wait, I recognize this place," Damon and Hunter finally found there way inside.

"This place is shady." Hunter said staring at the amount of people. His eyes became wide. "Jackson,"

I stare at the guy. That guy from the store was Jackson. He laughs. He then pulls my arm towards him. "Stay here, I need to take care of some business." He reassured me. I was confused. He didn't know that I was friends with them.

Axel, Hunter and Damon stayed in one place.

"Now I remember," One of the other guys crack his neck. "It's the guy from the video."

"Woah!" I ran in between Jackson and my three friends. "No one is hitting anyone."

"Get out of the way," A girl, Avery I'm assuming. The girl with the glasses is Sarina and the other guy was Malachi. She glares at Damon.

"Avery..." He was out of words.

"Wait, do you know them?" Jackson asked me in confusion. I nodded my head up and down. "Then you know that Damon is a back stabber."

"I did not stab you in the back." Damon defended himself as he walks up to him.

"You're right," Jackson let out a smirk. "You're more than that." He also walks up to him, getting in his face. They both glare at each other.

"Stop!" Hunter got in between them, pushing both of them. "You want your stupid money right?" Jackson then stares at him. He seemed a bit annoyed looking at his presence. "A couple of days."

"A couple of days?" Avery lets out a maniac laugh. "We gave you a couple of years!" She shouted.

"I never wanted you guys to leave here," Damon explained. No one seemed to listen to him. They all had an urge to attack. I could tell by them balling up their hands— making fists.

"You said we were addicted to weed—!"

"YOU WERE!"

"WE NEVER SMOKED AGAIN AFTER THAT NIGHT!" Avery jumps in their argument. Tears rolling down her cheeks. "I loved you..."

Damon stares at her as his eyes starts to water. He walks up to her caressing her cheek. They gaze into each other eyes.

"Damon," Hunter place a hand on his shoulder.

"Back off," Kai pushes Hunter hand away. Hunter glares at him.

"Don't touch him," Axel got in between them. I face-palmed. He is always in someones business. I SWEAR!

"And what are you going to do about it?"

"Come at me and find out," Axel had this energy flowing in him. I can tell he was excited to get into some action.

And so the fight begins.

~~~

So after all of that happened, we all sat around.

"Jackson," Damon stares at the broken up ceiling of the abandoned building. "I'm sorry." He said once more. Jackson stares at him. His eyes showing his soft side.

"Oh shut up!" Axel angrily got up and started walking. "Hurry up and kiss and make up," He walks out.

Avery started laughing and so did the rest. I turn to face Hunter. He stared at the group of friends, laughing with joy.

"Hunter," I place out my hand. He looks my way, water glistening his eyes. He grabs hold of my hand and we walk out of the abandoned building.

Jackson wasn't this scary, monster human being. He was soft and nice. He just wanted a proper apology from his former best friend.

So did Axel.