Chapter 25

----------Grace's pov-----------
I was driving home from school and my phone started buzzing. My phone was facing up so I looked down to see why it was buzzing. It was Zach snapchatting me. After I had gotten home I went straight to my room to go get changed from the torture dressy but good-looking outfit that I had on. After I had changed, I looked at the snapchats. They were of him dancing to some old music. He looked really good but he was such a weirdo.
He was supposed to be coming home in a few days or in a week but they just found out that they were going to New York. UGGGHHHH!!! I missed him so much.
He spammed me with him dancing for about 15 or more minutes which was bad because my phone started glitching.
---------Snapchat--------
To him: Hey thanks! You messed up my phone🙄
From him: Am I too hot for your phone😏 *sent with a picture of him smirking*
To him: No your dancing was so bad that it did ruin my phone😂
From him: Rude😐😂
-------Zach's pov-------
Wow, that was a harsh thing to say but I knew that she was kidding.
MH- Mama Herron, Z- Zach, Re- Reese, Ry- Ryan
MH: "Zach come and eat lunch please!!"
Z: "Alright on my way down!"
I walk downstairs to see my parents and little siblings sitting at the table.
Z: "What are we having?"
Re: "Grilled Cheese."
I sit next to Reese with my plate already made.
MH: "So Zach who is this girl you have been posting on Instagram?"
Z: "Just a girl I like..."
Re: "Have you asked her out yet?"
Z: "No..."
Ry: "Why not?"
Z: "Because one of the other boys likes her."
MH: "Which one?"
Z: "Jack... but he likes another girl but I don't think he has figured out which one he likes more..."
MH: "Well, everything will turn out fine."
We all eat lunch, clean up, then go watch tv in the living room.