6

Baekhyun's POV

"I'm going to the dog cafe. Who's coming?"

"I'll go," Xiumin responded.

Hyung and I left the dorm and walked to the closest dog cafe in the city, but there was a line of people, crowding the store.

"Hyung, we should go somewhere else. I can't relieve my stress like this."

"I'm curious about what they're doing though."

Sigh... "Fine."

"Excuse me, what's the line for?"

"The Sleeping Beauty of Seoul is back."

"Who?"

"She comes to the dog cafe once a month to relieve her stress, but her peaceful sleeping face calms all of us."

Right, when I was about to get out the line, the line moved and the back pushed to get in. In the end, we were stuck until 30 minutes to the front. 

There was Adina cuddling with other three corgi dogs, sleeping. Her sleeping face was calming indeed but felt nostalgic simultaneously. 

In the back, hyung said, "oh, no wonder she wasn't answering me."

"What do you mean, hyung?"

"Adina invited me to the dog cafe before you said you're going."

"How are you friend with her?"

"Is there something that prevents us from being friends?"

"That's..." I can't tell him that I plagiarised...

"You're just jealous that you're not."

"Tha-" She cut me off, "I'm trying to sleep."

"Good morning, Adina. How are you?"

"Oppa, you're here!" 

They hug each other.

"This isn't a place for you to sleep."

"Did the manager said so?" She bickered back.

"You're interfering the store."

"What do you mean? There are not many people here."

"What are you talking about-" I turn my head around to see emptiness.

"What happened to the line of people?"

The store manager spoke, "they quickly leave when she wakes up. When she's sleeping, that's the most productive we are."

Xiumin looked at the dogs still sleeping and asked Adina, "By the way, do you always sleep here with these dogs or switch every time?"

"Every time I come here, the dogs come to me. What I heard from manager-nim is that once I sleep, the triplets kick the other dogs off."

"Hahaha, that's cute."

The dogs started to wake up, see Baekhyun checking his phone as he pets other dogs. 

One dog stands up and heads to Baekhyun's wrapped leg. 

"Oh my, this is surprising," the manager said.

"What is?"

"You're the second person he gets along with other than Adina."

"Do you think he'll get along with me?" Xiumin asked as he pawed the dog, but he ignored it.

"I got ignored."

"Hahahahah, oppa!"

That was the first time I saw her laugh, or have I seen it before? 

"What's his name?"

"That's Aldo and these two whose still sleeping is Otto and Ana."

Surprised Baekhyun looks up to meet Adina's eyes, only to have glared back.

'Unbelievable. It's the same names as the triplets in my dream.'

"Did you name them?"

"No. I only named Ana since I was the one who brought her here, but otherwise, no."

"Oh, they're not siblings?"

"No, but they were brought to this dog cafe on the same day though, surprisingly. I found Ana in a box near Han River, while these two were either given by someone else, bought, or given birth here."

"Wow, that's like fate."

"I agree."

"Why did you name this one Ana?"

Adina stares into my eyes and replies, "I have a best friend name Ana back when I was in college, so I named her that."

"Oh, yeah, you did mention about being a graduate of Stanford University. How is it there and now living here?"

"I originally lived here anyway, but I like it here since Taehyung is here."

"Do you often see him?"

"I still don't get to see him as much, but compare to back in the days, I think it's better."

Watching them converse, he pats the dogs feeling unsatisfied and off.

'What is this feeling?'