The party part 2

Stacy's pov

Clary was looking through my closet and throwing my clothes every which way.

"Ugh you have absolutely no clothes you can wear"she groaned. She then stood up and made her infamous 'I have a plan' face. That face has gotten me into so much trouble.

"No"I said.

"But you don't even know what I was going to say"she said.

"Yeah but your face says it all."

"C'mon but hear me out please"

"Ugh fine"

"We go shopping for 2 outfits. One for the party and the second for the performance"

"That's actually a good plan."I grabbed my jacket. www.polyvore.com/untitled_75/set?...

"Jace want to come with us"I asked poking my head in my brothers room.

"Nah but can I go to the party tonight"he asked.

"Why not"I said. He smiled and went back to drawing.

We walked to the living room and teleported us to the mall in the girls bathroom. And yes you heard me right. I teleported. While I was experimenting and trying to find out how to make clary like well me. I found out I can make a special weapon that can teleport me and anyone with me anywhere. My teleportation device is an ankle bracelet and yes it is waterproof. My moms is a necklace. And my brothers is a bracelet. www.polyvore.com/untitled_83/set?... Don't ask how I did it cause I don't even fucking no either. All I know is it's that I used my blood and a lot of electronics and chemicals and a lot of other shit.

Clary fixed her hair and dragged me out of the bathroom and dragged me into forever 21.

I was looking through clothes when I heard 3 voices that I didn't want to hear.

"I swear I saw her being dragged in here by her friend"Niall said.

"Mate your losing it"Harry said

"I saw her too though"Louis said. I grabbed clary by her arm and dragged her to the changing rooms.

"Dude what was that for"clary asked

"Louis aka dad here with Niall and Harry. Hide me"I said. In between breaths. I was tired. You try dragging a girl across a store.

"What?? I thought you and Niall were on good terms"she practically yelled. I covered her mouth an looked over the stall. They were still here looking for me. Time to use our secret language or talk back wards.

"On I werht mih dna eht srehto tou htiw ym sisenikelet. "(No I threw him and the others out with my telekinesis"I said. She looked at me.

"Why"

"Long story short. Louis thought he could get back with my mom and get rid of Jace and I"so much for talking backwards.

"That bastard"she said. I looked over the stall and it was okay to go.

We got out and went back to looking for clothes only to get caught by Niall.

"Hey"he said with a smile.

"What do you want"I said harshly.

"That's not what your dad meant. He's just really stupid and says stuff he doesn't mean"

"I agree with you he is an idiot. But it kinda sounded like he did mean it don't ya think"I said. Clary left to leave us privacy.

"He really didn't mean it"he said. I scoffed. I grabbed his arm and checked if anyone was looking. I set down the clothes I had an teleported us to the beach.