Stalker much??

Stacy's pov

I was getting out my clothes when my phone starting ringing. I rushed downstairs and saw it was my best-friend clary. Yeah I know we have the same name well my mom and her mom work together and I found a way clary can be like me. Once my mom found out she was mad but let it go after a while. But Clarys full name is Stacy Clary Smith while mine is as you know Clary Stacy gold. Well she doesn't like her name so she goes by clary. I don't like it but it fits her better while Stacy fits me better but anyway. I answered the phone.

"Hey hoe"I said.

"Hey motherfucker"she answered. I laughed. Yeah we answer each other like that. We've known each other for like ever. We actually were born a day apart. Hers is Christmas Eve and mine is Christmas Day. Yeah it's pretty cool.

"Well I got a call from chase and we are all meeting at the beach for a small camp fire."she said. I guess you can say we're pretty popular at school.

"Yeah but who's all going"I asked.

"Hanna, Drew, Trevor, Matt, Peyton, Emily, Brenna, Allie and ksnd"she muffled the last name.

"Please don't say Kate"

"Sorry but Allie invited her"

"Man I hate her. She such a slut and then says I'm one"I said.

"Sorry Stace. But you have to come and Drew is going to be there and everyone wants you to sing especially Kate plus she said she might not go"

"Ugh fine I'll go. But tell drew to take his guitar and some speakers so we can listen to the radio. I'm not singing the whole time."I said. She squealed

"Yes oh and where your tweedle dee shirt so we can match and bring a bathing suit. "

"Okay anything else"

"Yeah we're skate boarding there "

"Yes!!!"

"Okay that's all see you in an hour. Bye slut"

"Bye motherfucker"I said. She laughed and hung up.

I went to my room and connected my iPhone to the speakers and started playing 5 seconds of summer. Yeah I listen to old music. They are pretty cool and hot but when they were younger. I have seen them in concert.

I started getting dressed i checked the time. It was 4 wow I slept a lot. Now where's Clary.

I went to my brothers room and saw he was skyping with his girlfriend.

"Yeah babe"he said. Aww

"Hey Megan"I waved.

"Hey Stacey"she said.

"How's Florida?"I asked.

"It's different. How's Cali"

"Same old same old"I heard someone clear their throat.

"Well Megan I gotta go cause my little brother here. Doesn't know how to share"I said. She laughed and Jace glared at me.

"Bye Stacey"

"Bye Megan." I walked out jaces room and went to the kitchen to get carrots.

I was watching tv when clary bursts through the door.

"Ready"she asked. She looked at me and I looked at her. We were wearing this: www.polyvore.com/untitled_76/set?...

I was in blue and she was in pink. !

"Yup but one sec. JACE IM GOING TO THE BEACH WITH CLARY"

"KAY"he said. I grabbed my skate board and we left.