Meeting "him"

Stacey's pov.

I went to the door an saw the 6 guys. 5 of them I recognised a one direction.

"Jace there here"I said. He looked confused. He looked through the peep hole and he had a mischievous grin on his face.

"How about you run the paint ball gun and I work the control board"he said

"As good as that sounds bro I really just wanna tackle our so called dad and that Zayn guy. Deal"

"Deal but next time we need to prank someone"I laughed. We agreed that I get our so called dad while jace just stood there.

I opened the door and tackled our so called dad to the floor. I hear gasps and someone laughing. I grabbed my 'dad' from the collar and raised my arm in a fist.

"Who the bloody hell are you"he asks.

"Your worst nightmare" I said. I feel arms wrap around me and I recognise them as Jace's.

"Leave before I beat the shit of all 5 of you except for blondie" I said.

"Why Niall"a guy asks

"Cause he actually liked my mom instead of being fake ass people"I yell. I was going to say more but Jace put his hand over my mouth. The guys had surprised and confused faces.

"Sorry about her. She has the anger of my mom"jace said

"Mom?" Niall asks. By now jace let me go.

"Yeah that dip shits daughter and that's his son"I yell.

"Wait son and daughter"my dad said.

"Yeah when you cheated on her she was 2 weeks pregnant with us asshole"I yell.

"Enough with the cursing Stacey"jace said.

"Pregnant?"then realisation was visible on their faces.

"The pregnancy test she took that day"one if them mumbled.

"But you can't be my kids. Your too old."dad said.

"I think you should come inside" I said. Calmly. They looked suspicious but came inside anyway. Jace went to get me carrots. I love carrots. He handed me them and the guys looked at me funny.

"Quit looking at me like that. Unless you want a carrot up your ass"I warned. Jace just chuckled.

"Is she always like this"Niall asked. He had an Irish accent while the others were British.

"Nope. She really hates you guys though. Except for you and I don't know why "jace said.

"Now you can't be my kids your too old"dad said. I smirked and so did jace. We phased to our normal age. They looked surprised. If only they knew we could do more.

"Believe us now"my voice was different.

"But- how-what"dad said. The other have confused faces and surprised.

"We don't know mom won't tell us. She can do it too but not as young"I said.

"Speaking of which. Where is she"Niall asked.

"Working. But you guys are never meeting her again. You guys cause enough especially you"I phased back to my 16 year kid form.

"You have no right to tell us what to do"a guy in black hair said.

"Just did. Either you guys leave or my brother here can kick you out so fast and so hard your heads will spin and you won't be able to sit for a month. And if you ever come back I swear that I will put you through so much torture you'd wish you never met me. Especially you Dad"I said emphasising the word dad. They got up and went to the door.

They were walking out when 'dad' stopped.

"I never meant to hurt her or you. I love you and her"I clenched my fist. "GET OUT NOW"I yelled. He left and I sat on the couch.

"You know I thought dad would be better but I was wrong. Instead we got an asshole of a dad"I said. Jace laughed. I went upstairs and started getting ready I still had on my pajamas.

Louis pov

I have kids. And I finally met them and they hate me. Man I messed up bad. But what I don't understand it's that why Stacey doesn't hate Niall.

I guess he was confused too because Stacey said he wasnt fake and actually liked her mom. I kept thinking back to all the interviews we had. But nothing rang a bell.

"She did say we couldn't back to the house right"Harry said taking me out I my thoughts. We were back at the hotel.

"Yeah why"Niall said. He still doesn't like me. I wouldn't blame him we often talk but not like before.

"Cause that means we can talk to them when they are not at home. Like at the beach or something"Harry said. I grabbed him and hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you"I said.

"But Niall should talk to them."he added.

"No way. Why not me I am their father"I said.

"Cause they like Niall because he didn't cheat on her or say rude stuff about her"he looked guilty. And I feel guilty.

"But how are we supposed to know where they are"Liam asked.

"That's where I come in"Paul said. "Before we left, I saw their phones on the counter so I put small trackers on them so we know where they are and I bugged their phones so we can hear their conversations and we might find out where Ellie is too"

"Um well Zayn and I have to go back home. Danielle is due soon and Perrie needs help with the kids"Liam said.

"Go ahead and leave then."I said.

"Louis we"I interrupted Zayn.

"Just go. You guys never liked her any way so leave."I said.

"You know we were forced to say that. Just like you were forced to marry Eleanor"Liam said.

"Sure you were. I was forced to marry Eleanor but you guys weren't forced to do anything. "I yelled.

"Okay stop arguing. But it looks like Stacy is heading somewhere"Paul said.

"Where"Niall asked.

"From the conversation. She's going to a beach party"Paul answered.

"Niall grab your swim trunks" I said a little annoyed.