Aftermath

Stacy pov

"I wouldn't go down there if I were you"I heard Clary say. I got a new ability when I woke up this morning. I have very strong hearing. I woke up this morning hearing a pin drop next door. I still feel bad from last night. Which is why I'm in the basement training. Mom usually trained clary jace and I but I'm just throwing knives at the human sized targets. I never miss my targets. And personally my favourite weapon is a knife. Not as loud and easier to get away with murder. A gun is too loud and big. A knife is small and easy to carry and you don't have to worry about getting it wet or reloading.

"I need to see her"I cringed at the voice. Keaton called me this morning like he said he would. He wanted to know if I could meet him at a Starbucks near my house. I accepted.

"Niall go! I'm not afraid to hurt you especially since you hurt my sister"Jace yelled. I cringed at the name. Niall was upstairs trying to convince clary and Jace to allow him to see me.

I kept throwing knife after knife. Harder and faster every time until one went completely through the target.

"I'm sorry but I'm talking to her"I heard feet coming to the basement I felt someone behind me so I through 5 or 6 knifes at them to scare them.

He was up against the wall knives surrounding him. None of them had stabbed him. What a shame.

I grabbed more knives and went back to throwing them at the targets. Every time i would hit the targets in the head or heart. Instant kill shot.

"Stacy look at me"I heard him say.

I just through another knife at him. By his yelp I knew I missed. I did it on purpose. I was trying to scare him so he would leave.

"Stacy please look at me"another knife thrown another yelp.

"Quit being difficult and look at me"another knife another yelp.

"I know what your doing and I'm not leaving. Your running out of knives to throw"I have kitchen knives dipshit. Another knife thrown another yelp.

"Stacy love please look at me"I threw two knives this time. I heard him yelp. I ran out of knives.

"Your out of knives Stacy now listen"

I went upstairs and grabbed the kitchen knives. Jace looked at me funny.

I walked back to the basement and smirked at him.

"C'mon! Stacey let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain"I muttered. My throat hurt from crying. I probably looked like crap. My eyes were probably all puffy and red. My cheeks puffy from crying as well. The tip of my nose red from wiping it.

"Was that so hard. Now Stacy please talk to me"he said.

I threw the butcher knife at him. I looked where it landed and it was near his manhood.

"Stacy stop"I looked at the door and saw Jace."as much as I love seeing him scared. This isn't the right way. Niall you need to leave before you won't be able to have kids"he nodded and left. Jace came up to me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and started crying into the crook of his neck.

"Shh stace it's okay c'mon you need some sleep"did I mention I woke up at 7 from the whole super hearing thing. He carried me bridal style to my room. The clock ready 9 o'clock I'm the morning. Jace pulled the covers up he was about to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"Stay with me"I asked. My voice surprised me. It was raspy and barely audible. Jace nodded. He took off his shoes and climbed into the covers. He wrapped his arm around my waist. It's okay if he does it. He's my twin brother. I cried into his chest and eventually cried myself to sleep.