Really?!?

Stacy

So here I am two months later and still teleporting back and forth because my father just can't seem to make up his mind.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?"I yelled."CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?!?"I was getting tired of going back and forth from the kitchen cause dad decides that he didn't want a chocolate cupcake or changes his mind and wants vanilla but goes back to wanting chocolate.

"Why don't you just have both?"Jace reasoned. My dad just nodded and I threw the cupcakes at him ultimately landing on his face.

"That's for making me go back and forth"I said. I went to my room to unpack my stuff and put them where they originally go. I ended up not signing to the label and decided to just be normal as I can be. Plus I am still a kid and have time to figure everything out why rush into anything?? And since I am not signed to anyone that means I am definitely not moving to England which is a hurray because I really didn't want to move.

While unpacking my laptop went off meaning it was either A) an email notification B) FaceTime or Skype alert or C) both A and B.

This time it was B. Keaton was face timing me all the way from Florida.

"Hey Keats"I said. My back was to him while I put away my clothes.

"I see you actually aren't moving after all"he said.

"Yup. Decided not to get signed and to stay here and finish school and just be a kid y'know"

"Yeah I know what you mean. Just know I have your back no matter what you do."

"So if I decide to be a hobo you would respect my decision"

"I would be against it but yes I would respect your decision but that does not mean you should be a hobo"

"I know chill"

"Can't believe I won't see you for another week"

"I know. You owe me gummy bears when you get back. I saw the picture of you and your pile of gummy bears. You know gummy bears and Swedish fish are my weakness"

"Fine fine. I will share only and if you agree to the terms I am about to say"

"Alright what are your terms Mr.Stromberg"I raised an eyebrow at him but when back to looking down and folding my clothes.

"1) you share with me and not just steal them. And 2) will you be my girlfriend?"I stop folding my clothes and looked up at him. A serious look on his face.

I probably looked like a fish out of water. I was in shock and had to make sure I wasn't dreaming. My celebrity crush, Keaton Robert Stromberg, asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend"a smile made it's way on to his face and a smile on my face too.

"Now that decision I very much approve of and will respect"I chuckled and went back to folding clothes. Damn I have a lot of clothes.

After FaceTiming for hours Keaton had to go to bed due to a concert he had the next day while I carried empty boxes to the basement. When I got back to my room I noticed a blonde sitting on my bed looking around.

"Niall what do you want?"I didn't have time for this. I am exhausted happy and want to just sleep.

"I came to apologise for my actions. I'm sorry for kissing Kate and then yelling at you and beating up Keaton"there's more to what he did and my face was a face that said 'what else?'

"And I'm sorry for telling you what you can and can't do"

"I forgive you Niall"a hopeful look appeared on his face.

"Does that mean we can go on a date?"he asked.

"Sorry but no. I have a boyfriend"his face was absolutely crushed. He looked sad and hopeless. Something I never wanted anybody to feel.

"Friends then I guess?"a spark of hope flashed in his eyes.

"Sure"I said. He smiled but it was forced. He got up and walked out but stopped and said goodnight and left.

I changed into pyjamas. Once I landed on my bed I went to sleep.

*the next morning*

"Guys gear up I have tracked down mom"

Author notes: yay! I updated. Sorry you guys had to wait for so long I was busy with school volleyball and swim team that I didn't have time to update. But now that volley ball season is over. :( that means I have a little more time on my hands which means more updates. They may not be very frequent but I will update.

Love,

BFY