~ Holidays ~

A/N Good day everyone its been a while since I updated I had enjoyed my break to the fullest I hope you all had a wonder full holiday whatever you a celebrate and a great new years b/c its finally 2018!!!! but with out further a due ULTIMATE POWER TEAM!!!!! 

Its Christmas morning and Maps was going crazy. Franticly searching through her closet throwing all sorts of objects and clothes behind her.

Today was a very special day not because it was Christmas even though Christmas was the best time of the year in her opinion. But because she was going to her boyfriends Christmas party where she was going to meet his family. And not just his brothers ALL of them. 

He had told Maps last week about the arrangement so she could prepare for it. But through out that week all she did was worried and speculate the situation over and over again Maps knew nothing about his family. Well the other half of his life, the need-to-know basics where he had three amazing older brothers and crime fighting dad and a super butler.

But the rest is a just mystery to her, heck she was down for a good mystery but this was different this involved the one she loved and his family there were so many risks.

She needed to make a good impression even if it killed her. As Maps was rummaging through her drawers now, she didn't hear the small knock at her door. Stepping through was non other than the person she was just thinking about. He smirked at the frantic girl and the mess she was making.

" Freaking out a little there? " he said loud enough for her to noticed him. It work because she had slipped and fell from the surprise visit. She rubbed her butt winching in pain she glared up at her boyfriend with that ridicules smirk plastered on his face.

She heaved herself up on her bed and sighed deeply. Damian mad his way to the brown haired girl and sat next to her he looked concerned.

" What's the matter?" he asked rubbing her shoulders in circles. She sighed again looking into his eyes.

" I'm just so nervous Dami " His eyebrows raised.

"Why on earth would you be? its just a Christmas dinner with my family nothing special. " He said casually she huffed at Damian indifference as she clutched her hands together for dear life. Just then she remembered the good luck charm she used to do all the time when she was a little kid.

Drawing three circles on her palm she then put it to her mouth as if swallowing them.

" What are you doing? "Damian asked in surprised. 

" Its my good luck charm, it gets rid of nervousness. " Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working the butterflies she feels in her stomach intensified. 

She groaned in pain, anxiety is a pain. She'll just have to do her best even if it means total fail. Damian couldn't help but chuckle at the distressed girl. He reached over and took her hand.

" What are you doing?" Maps asked confused staring into her boyfriends eyes. He smiled, without further prelude, he pressed a kiss onto her palm. Maps squealed in surprised, Damian snorted at her surprised expression.

" You wanted a good luck charm didn't you? " He placed another kiss on her palm releasing her hand. Tousling her hair instead Maps felt her face getting warm she couldn't help the smile spreading across her face. 

" Maps, honey you don't need to prove yourself to any one. I love you just the way you are and so will the rest of my family you have made an impression on my life that no one else has. Just be yourself that's all I'm asking of you. " Maps could feel the tears coming on she was so fortunate to find someone as amazing as Damian in her life. She was so thankful. 

Maps reached up and hugged Damian with all her might. He did the same in return, they stayed like that for a while enjoying each others company and warmth.

Separating from each other Maps smiled she felt so much better now.

" Thank you Damian. " He nodded.

She quickly stood up and started to clean up her mess. Putting everything back in order. She grabbed out her suit and bow.

" Give me 20 minutes and I'll be ready. She ran into the bathroom locking the door behind her. Damian looked at the clock to see it was 6:30 the party didn't start until 7 o'clock he leaned against the bed frame shutting his eyes.

20 minutes passed hearing the door click he opened his eyes to see Maps all dressed up in her suit with her hair clip.

" You look beautiful " he said hopping off the bed she blushed a little. 

" Thank you, so are you ready to go? " she asked grabbing onto his hand. He nodded they both walked out of her room in hands.

" Alfred should be out side waiting for us with the car. " He said pulling out his phone to text him to get the car running. Maps smiled and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. He jerked a little at her surprise kiss.

" What was that for? " Maps giggled at her boyfriend's flustered question. She snuggled closer to him and sighed in content. 

" Nothing really I'm just glade that your here with me. " He smiled at her. Maps wasn't lying when she said that she was so happy. But that wasn't what the kiss was for, this was going to be the best Christmas she'll ever have and it was all because of him.

And form now on every single holiday  was going to be great probably even better then the next. She was just so happy.

A/N Hello everyone!!! I had posted this before The Magician ( Final Part ) b/c I was having a writers block but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging like that so here's a little something for the holidays. Hope you guys partied on new years eve b/c I didn't I was all alone >_< but I got to see the fireworks so that's a plus. Anyways thank you for time and I hope you all have a great new year. I'll see you all on the next episode of ULTIMATE POWER COUPLE!!!!!Bye.

~ New Years Resolution ~

To stop procrastinating, it's a bad habit.