151.Reading A Christmas Story

I celebrate Christmas and if you don't I would go better without any hate and people yelling “CALL IT HOLIDAYS YOU IDIOT” Also, I got this idea from an image on the internet. Enjoy the story. :>

•~~~~~~~~~~•

“Dadlock, read me a story.” Hamish said, sinking under his blankets. Sherlock looked at John and they stared at each other for a moment.

“Read our son a story,” John whispered, kissing Sherlock's cheek and walking out of the room.

Sherlock nodded and picked up a book, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Excited for Christmas?” He asked.

Hamish nodded, smiling widely. “Yeah! Yeah!”

“I'm going to read you 'Twas The Night Before Christmas.’”

“Okay!” Hamish listened to his father excitedly.

“Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, children were crying, even the mouse. Santa is dead with a slash in the head, obviously caused by the kitchen knife under little Sally's bed…”

Hamish started crying. “I like daddy's stories better!”

“Told you all the children in the house were crying.”

John came running through the door. “Why is Hamish crying!?”

“He didn't like my Christmas story…” Sherlock frowned. John walked into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed, calming down Hamish.

Sherlock quickly kissed John's cheek and ran out so he wouldn't case as much trouble as he already did.