198.Poisoned At Work

John was at work, and he felt horrible. He was supposed to be checking out a patient, but he was just not feeling it.

After he had lunch he just felt much too bad, like someone did something to his food. He figured it was maybe food poisoning, it was possible Sherlock cooked it wrong. John's boyfriend usually packed John a lunch for work.

John stumbled out into the hallway, finding himself a water fountain. He took a few sips of water, then stumbled back and landed on the floor, laying on his back and looking up at the ceiling. One of the doctors passed and saw him.

She gasped and helped him up. “Doctor Watson?”

“I-I think I should go home…” John whispered, leaning into the Doctor and depending on her to keep himself up. She nodded and walked him to the front desk.

“Doctor Watson is going home early.” She said. John looked dazed and uncoordinated.

The lady at the front desk nodded and allowed it.

“Do you want me to drive you home?” The nice doctor that was helping John up asked. He nodded and she brought him outside, putting him in her car.

She drove him to 221B and helped him out. John thanked her and walked inside, going upstairs. Sherlock was sitting on the floor, his fingers steepled. John walked to him and collapsed into his arms.

Immediately, Sherlock was suspicious. He could smell the poison and feel it on John's lips as he started kissing his neck. He wondered why he came home from the hospital, he should've stayed there! Sherlock called an ambulance and got John back to the hospital, hoping they could get the poison out of his system. Luckily, they could and he was fine and Sherlock found the person who did this.