Prolouge

"Adross." It was already close to midnight pero nandito kami sa park. We really need to talk.

"Shaire, I think we should stop this." Sinubukan kong pigilan ang pagtulo ng mga luha ko pero hindi ko kinaya. I already know this would happen pero masakit pa rin pala.

That feeling you get in your stomach when you're broken. It felt like all the butterflies just died.

"She's back. Am I right?" Hindi man lang siya nagulat. Alam niyang alam ko na.

Tumango lang siya. 'Yun lang ang naisagot niya sakin."So is this a goodbye?"

"Well, maybe. I hope you'll be fine." Ang kapal mo! Gusto kong isigaw 'yan pero hindi ko magawa.

"This isn't good. Why is there even a goodbye?!" Nag unahan nang tumulo ang mga luha ko. It's painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but it's more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave.

"You'll be fine. Someday, you'll met someone better than me." Umiwas siya ng tingin. What was that suppose to mean?

"There were better boys out there but I chose to close my eyes so that I couldn't see them because I know, my heart would only want you! I want to be with you! It's as simple and complicated like that!"

"I love her more than I love you. You know that  too damn well right?"

"Of course. She's your first love. Ano nga ba namang laban ko diba? Mahal mo siya, mahal kita pero mahal ka rin niya. Edi kayo na! Hahaha." I faked a laugh. And I smiled. The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling.

"Shaire."

"Don't call me Shaire! From now on, I'm not your girl. Let's ignore each other, try to pretend You and I don't exist. Like we never existed!" But deep down, we both know it wasn't suppose to end like this.

"I've only got a favor to ask before I leave. Please, be happy with her. And forget, everything about me." I smiled at him for the last time. There's already a girl who owns him, and it wasn't me. I saw a tear fell from his eyes.  

God knows how much I want to wipe his tear but I can't. I just can't. And it fucking hurts.